LadyinOranges Official Countdown Thread

Thanks for the welcome home la.lovesorange! The trip was FABULOUS! The Smokies are so beautiful and serene. My husband and I are already thinking of retiring there in about 12 years or so.

You did a great job with the thread! If you want to keep going, that's A-OK with me!!

Your kids are so cute and sweet looking!!! I want 'em!!!

54 days till we start holding our breaths against any pre-season injuries.

85 days till the gates open at Neyland and 100,000+ fans rise to their feet to yell....

GOOOOOOO VOLS!!!

Only 8 weeks till practice starts?? My summer break is FLYIN' by!! :blink:

84 more days till kickoff and 53 till practice starts!!

Any word on the status of one James Banks?

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 14, 2004 11:11 AM
84 more days till kickoff and 53 till practice starts!!

Any word on the status of one James Banks?

Last I heard the table was set for him to be back. I keep hearing rumors that he may be getting a look at strong safety. :dunno:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 12, 2004 10:03 PM
Thanks for the welcome home la.lovesorange! The trip was FABULOUS! The Smokies are so beautiful and serene. My husband and I are already thinking of retiring there in about 12 years or so.

You did a great job with the thread! If you want to keep going, that's A-OK with me!!

Your kids are so cute and sweet looking!!! I want 'em!!!

Glad you had a good trip!! You really cant have a bad one there.........

You got it right about the kids, "sweet looking!" Looks can be deceiving......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Jun 14, 2004 8:58 PM

You got it right about the kids, "sweet looking!" Looks can be deceiving......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too true! ;)

I hate the fact that I am always wishing the summer away.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 17, 2004 12:55 PM
81 days till kickoff!!

50 till first day of practice!!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

80 days till kickoff!!

49 till practice!!

WOW!! Practice starts in a little over a MONTH!!!

Can I hear a Big Orange CHEER???

GO VOLS!!!

48 days till practice and 79 till the season opener.

Has anybody seen the latest edition of the Football Time in Tennessee magazine? I got a copy yesterday and it has some good pics.

The flag season doesn't apply to those of us fans located out of state does it? I like to tick em' off all year! :furious3: Although, the Georgia performance this year kinda takes away the thrill down here. :shakehead:

Originally posted by missin' orange country@Jun 20, 2004 4:43 PM
The flag season doesn't apply to those of us fans located out of state does it? I like to tick em' off all year! :furious3: Although, the Georgia performance this year kinda takes away the thrill down here. :shakehead:

Fly those flags!! ESPECIALLY in Georgia!!

One day closer!!

77 days till kickoff and 46 till the first day of practice!!

WOOHOO!!

Still a long way off, but not as long as it was!!!

Somehow my count is off. Another Vol site said 74 more days till kickoff.

:dunno:

Let's see...

Today is June 22 which leaves 9 more days of June counting today.

31 days of July
31 days of August and 5 days of September, if you count the day of kickoff in the total. SO...

according to my calculations 9 + 5 + 31 + 31 =

76 days till kickoff (if you count today and September 5)! Only 45 till practice begins!!

74 days till the Vols play UNLV

and

43 days till practice starts.

Does anybody even read this thread? :blink:

Every day when I wake up.

But I check Inside Tennessee first and they have one too.

But they do it...

IT'S 75 DAYS AND A WAKE UP TILL FOOTBALL IN TENNESSEE.

But it's getting closer no matter how you do it. :good: :good: :good: :good:

73 days till kickoff and 42 till practice begins.

I apologize for the lateness of the post today, but a dear friend who was like a brother to me was killed yesterday in a car accident. GOD, it hurts me just to type it! I have been with the family as much as possible and ask all who believe in the power of prayer to say one for Tim's wife and two teenaged daughters and his parents. And me. The Vols lost a devoted fan yesterday and I lost an irreplaceable treasure. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

This one's for Tim....

GO VOLS!!!

VN Store

Back