Lane kiffin and Daniels in knoxville

Forget Kiffin, lets focus on why Daniels is in town.

Not familiar with which companies have their headquarters in Knoxville maybe its for a sponsorship.

Potentially a big LSU booster lives in Knox. He's stopped by as a thank you for the 6 to 7 figures.

Third theory, similar to how the MonStars took the powers of NBA players. Daniels is here to take Joe Miltons arm strength so he can be unstoppable in the NFL.
He'll probably need Joes body..I imagine he'll get beaten to a pulp in the league

Probably in town to stalk Layla.

I mean... if I'm a judge, I'd feel bad about even slapping his wrists.

SKANK
Dude...don't EVEN come in here with that SKANK and act like that's Layla...

HERE'S Layla...Go Vols!

abe83aae1da35981e40966a8c054e64c--orange-dress-dress-picture.jpg

R.36513008a28c132be91fe1db21eee614

Some seem tone-deaf on Kiffin. Dude is flirting big-time with his past girlfriend UT. He knows he screwed up leaving the Vols job. Knoxville's crazy fan base has left a massive impression on him. I guarantee he relishes the intensely passionate fans, golf balls and bottles flying, mattresses burning and all the insanity. That's right up his alley. He regrets leaving and wishes he could rejoin the band.
He's now on the outside looking in, hanging around hoping to get noticed, flirting with the UT crowd. People are pissed at the mess he left, but the dude is not some malicious enemy.

Reactions: Kdbnab1

VN Store

Back