Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Obama warned of pandemic threat in 2014, but Republicans blocked funding

“There may and likely will come a time in which we have both an airborne disease that is deadly, and in order for us to deal with that effectively we have to put in place an infrastructure, not just here at home but globally, that allows us to see it quickly, isolate it quickly, respond to it quickly, so that if and when a new strain of flu like the Spanish flu crops up five years from now or a decade from now, we’ve made the investment and we’re further along to be able to catch it.”

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
He's a dealer? Where did you see that?

Doesn't matter, nonviolent drug offenses and handled so backwards in this country because the WoD is so ridiculously profitable
We've had this debate before, drug dealing is a violent business and the people who sell drugs are often involved in gangs, assaults, shootings, robberies and thefts ALONG with causing several people to die drive bys as well as overdoses. Whatever you think about the "war on drugs", using and selling hardcore narcotics leads to death and destruction, nothing else.

And he was arrested for dealing heroin, and has prior robbery and drug charges. so my point about considering him "non-violent" is ridiculous and was shown to be incorrect as most of these often are.

Reactions: 37L1

Who said that? I didn't. But I also believe in the if someone is worried about a virus spreading while you are in jail then don't get sent to jail. I have no sympathy for this. Also does not mean that I am not in favor of giving people a 2nd chance.

Whatever you think about the "war on drugs", using and selling hardcore narcotics leads to death and destruction, nothing else.
And will continue to under our current laws that treat addiction as a criminal offense. As long as its more profitable to lock a person up than treat them we can't change. Hooray markets right?

Obama warned of pandemic threat in 2014, but Republicans blocked funding

“There may and likely will come a time in which we have both an airborne disease that is deadly, and in order for us to deal with that effectively we have to put in place an infrastructure, not just here at home but globally, that allows us to see it quickly, isolate it quickly, respond to it quickly, so that if and when a new strain of flu like the Spanish flu crops up five years from now or a decade from now, we’ve made the investment and we’re further along to be able to catch it.”

Wouldn't this have been a good time to replenish supplies used during N1H1 ?

when they say he accomplished more in 3 years than President Obama did in 8, I get confused. They never list anything. They just like to spout that out.
Bless their poor dumb souls. They get a little confused sometimes. What they mean to say is that he has played more golf in three years than Obama did in eight.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back