Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Honest question Mick, do you think Biden is a good candidate? If so, why? I’m not talking bout compared to Trump as I already know your answer there.
He is not the best that's for sure but he does have plenty of foreign policy experience. We're going to need that going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
South Dakota Governor Refused To Implement Stay-At-Home Orders. Her Citizens Throw Her A Parade.

By Hank Berrien DailyWire.com

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, who has decided to buck the trends around the country and refuse to implement stay-at-home orders in her state, prompted some of her grateful citizens to surprise her with something: a parade.

GettyImages-462649503.jpg

The parade included numerous vehicles including firetrucks blaring emergency sirens, a pickup hauling a stock trailer, a concrete truck, and even construction equipment, as The Blaze noted.

Noem tweeted, “I am so blessed to serve the people of the great State of South Dakota. You folks made my day!”

Should Trump and Pence wear masks when holding press conferences or, as today, visiting a testing center? I'm not speaking so much in terms of not getting the virus (although thats a legitimate point) but in terms of following the recommendation they have made?

I think they should follow their own advice. I think it would help at least some people see that they ought to be doing that in every day life.

Should Trump and Pence wear masks when holding press conferences or, as today, visiting a testing center? I'm not speaking so much in terms of not getting the virus (although thats a legitimate point) but in terms of following the recommendation they have made?

I think they should follow their own advice. I think it would help at least some people see that they ought to be doing that in every day life.
Go grocery shopping. See how many people aren't wearing masks.

Agreed. Also, Bill de Blasio needs to stay away from parks in Brooklyn when the snitch hotline is still going on in NYC.

They're already vaccinated.

WATCH: Reporter Targets Trump With Wrong Data. Trump Slams Him, Reporter Later Apologizes.

On Tuesday, as President Trump and Dr. Deborah Birx conducted a news conference joined by Florida governor Ron DeSantis, a Yahoo News reporter seemingly targeted Trump, arguing, “Overall, South Korea has done five times more tests than the U.S. per capita. Why is that?”

GettyImages-1221654069.jpg

When Trump disputed the assumption, the Yahoo News reporter defiantly insisted his information was accurate, prompting Trump to ask Birx for the accurate information. After Birx noted that the reporter was factually incorrect, Trump turned back to the reporter, snapping, “Are you going to apologize, Yahoo? That’s why you’re ‘Yahoo’ and nobody knows who the hell you are. Nobody knows who you are, including me.”

The reporter, Hunter Walker, later apologized on Twitter, although he also pointed out that another assumption he had made about the infection rate in the United States was correct.

WATCH: Reporter Targets Trump With Wrong Data. Trump Slams Him, Reporter Later Apologizes.

VN Store

Back