Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Return of the Mask! Multiple counties in Blue State urge N-95s in grocery stores and restaurants for Covid​

Multiple counties in California have started recommending masks indoors, amid a four-fold spike in some areas.

Health officials in three Bay Area counties are urging residents to wear well-fitting masks, such as N-95s or K-95s, in public indoor spaces like restaurants and grocery stores.

View attachment 665655

Dumbass leftists.

Return of the Mask! Multiple counties in Blue State urge N-95s in grocery stores and restaurants for Covid​

Multiple counties in California have started recommending masks indoors, amid a four-fold spike in some areas.

Health officials in three Bay Area counties are urging residents to wear well-fitting masks, such as N-95s or K-95s, in public indoor spaces like restaurants and grocery stores.

View attachment 665655

Lol

Got plenty of D, C, Zinc, Quercetine In this house.
I also loaded up on these during the peak of covid. I agree that they do work. It would be so refreshing if the people in charge would have just a little bit of commons sense and push things like this, exercise and eating healthy instead of a free donut for every jab

Reactions: bigeasy
Why is this even news anymore? Can someone explain why this constitutes an article in the paper?

DeWine, 77, took a COVID test early Tuesday after experiencing mild symptoms, including sneezing and a runny nose

This marks at least the third time that DeWine has come down with COVID-19
Science!

We stopped by IHOP for lunch, they're under covid protocol for dining, minus the masks. Only so many allowed to eat in the dining area, but making people wait elbow to elbow up front. When you finally get a table, they have everyone compacted together, using about 12 tables in the middle. You also can't go in the bathroom with someone else in there. This is gonna get stupid again, isn't it?😆

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
We stopped by IHOP for lunch, they're under covid protocol for dining, minus the masks. Only so many allowed to eat in the dining area, but making people wait elbow to elbow up front. When you finally get a table, they have everyone compacted together, using about 12 tables in the middle. You also can't go in the bathroom with someone else in there. This is gonna get stupid again, isn't it?😆
Where was this?

Reactions: Vol423

Where was this?

I'm thinking somewhere really stupid, like CA, NY, IL, OR, WA, or MN.

Nah, Can't be out-of-state. Joe leaves Georgia, his ankle bracelet lights up and starts blaring Charlie Daniels. Has to be an IHOP down south. I'm guessing Gwinnett County.

Where was this?

Nah, Can't be out-of-state. Joe leaves Georgia, his ankle bracelet lights up and starts blaring Charlie Daniels. Has to be an IHOP down south. I'm guessing Gwinnett County.
Cumming, Georgia.

*and i learned how to cut that ankle bracelet off!!😆

Reactions: Ritzwatch
I just don't understand not allowing but so many, then putting everyone in the smallest area in the restaurant cramped up.

Reactions: Vol423
I just don't understand not allowing but so many, then putting everyone in the smallest area in the restaurant cramped up.
Idiot franchise owner doing dumb shat bc there have been an uptick of Covid cases. I've had to push back on a few of my GM's. They aren't going to this extent. Some don't like current cdc guidance, which is what we follow, which basically says get your ass back to work when no fever exists for 24 hours

VN Store

Back