Lest We Forget: those raped or killed by Illegal Immigrants.

FortSanders

I am disgusted by Biden's open borders policies. We must never forget those whose lives have been taken, because of harm caused them by Bidens immigration disaster.

Jocelyn Nungaray’s murder in north Houston, Texas on June 12, 2024. She was found strangled to death in a creek. Her killers were criminals from Venezuela. One crossed into Texas on May 28, 2024, the other in March 2024. Both were released into this country at El Paso, Texas.

HOUSTON POLICE: If there was ever a circumstance where you do not give someone bail, this is it.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Laken Riley was 22 year old nursing student who was killed on February 22, 2024 by José Antonio Ibarra. Ibarra is a 26-year-old Venezuelan who had entered the United States illegally. Ms. Riley died from blunt force trauma and asphyxiation. She was so brutalized, her head was crushed and mangled. Nice

On June 18, 2024, Christian Geovanny Inga-landi raped a 13-yearbold girl in Queens, NY. He was from Ecuador.

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed to Fox News that the Ecuadorean illegal immigrant charged with raping a 13-year-old girl in New York City was caught by Border Patrol in Eagle Pass, Texas, in June 2021, then released into the U.S. with a future court date.

In addition, the agency confirmed in a statement to Fox News' Bill Melugin that in February 2022 an immigration judge ordered Christian Geovanny Inga-Landi, 25, to be deported, but he never was."

Victor Martinez-Hernandez raped and murdered Rachel Morin, a mother of 6 in Bel Air, Maryland in August 2023. He was arrested on June 14, 2024 in Oklahoma. He also was detained and released by the Biden Administration.

"State's Attorney Alison Healey says she had 10-15 head wounds, was strangled and sexually assaulted....

During his bail hearing on Friday, Harford County State's Attorney Alison Healey said Morin's murder is one of the most brutal and violent crimes to ever happen in the county."

Just the facts. Hyperbole doesn't cut it. This is Biden’s fault.

Here's the facts

Trump could have ended Obama era ATD program. Instead of doing that, he increased the funding and number who came into program under the program....

What about all the murders that happened Jan 2017 - Jan 2021 from this same program?

What about all the fent deaths in that timeframe.

Is Trump's blood on those?

Do you see no difference in murders under an administration that is attempting to stop/decrease the problem vs one that isn’t?

Do you see no difference in murders under an administration that is attempting to stop/decrease the problem vs one that isn’t?

That's the rub...Trump could have ended the ATD program. He chose to increase its size and funding.

Trump's rhetoric doesn't match his actions here.

Reactions: Septic
That's the rub...Trump could have ended the ATD program. He chose to increase its size and funding.

Trump's rhetoric doesn't match his actions here.

Here being ATD or immigration in general? Because I don’t think there’s an argument to be made on immigration in general.

I'm not saying they were comparable but if Biden has tons of blood on his hands, so does Trump.

I'm just calling out the hypocrisy when MAGA could have posted this same thread in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 but chose not to....

Reactions: NashVol11
What about all the murders that happened Jan 2017 - Jan 2021 from this same program?

What about all the fent deaths in that timeframe.

Is Trump's blood on those?
Provide facts, otherwise you are just talking. Hot air does not win debates. The last I checked Laken Riley was murdered under Biden's watch.

Provide facts, otherwise you are just talking. Hot air does not win debates. The last I checked Laken Riley was murdered under Biden's watch.

ATD budget quadrupled 4x during Trump tenure with over quarter million people tracked as part of program...

Just like I expected, your hypocrisy is showing...

Trump allowed murderers in the country. He should be locked up. This is Trump's fault.

VN Store

Back