Let's play pretend...

In pretending I think the only real option that would be left for a bowl game would be the Rose bowl where we run all over Kiffin... Costing him his job... ahhh It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!

In pretending I think the only real option that would be left for a bowl game would be the Rose bowl where we run all over Kiffin... Costing him his job... ahhh It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!

Hate to tell you, but Kiffin will be plenty safe if he gets his team to the Rose Bowl.

I was playing along until you had us beating UGA. I'm no negavol but for whatever reason I don't see that one happening this year. All the rest I could envision as possible.

Who know's, maybe we will go 4-8, maybe 9-3? A lot can happen between now and then with our team as well as opponents teams. I just gravitate towards at least 8-4, maybe 9-3. Its hard to say "we can't win this game ", cause I Believe in the Vols. Call me a "sunshine pumper" or whatever, but at the end of the day......I'm not searching for reasons why we will loose, i'm looking at why we will win.Sorry

Reactions: 1 person
Yes it is.

I'm sure you would have said the same thing last year if someone had told you Texas A&M was going completely control the game against Alabama let alone even win.

Glad you're a true supporter of this team and believe they can win any game "bleed orange".

I'm sure you would have said the same thing last year if someone had told you Texas A&M was going completely control the game against Alabama let alone even win.

Glad you're a true supporter of this team and believe they can win any game "bleed orange".

A&M was a good team and Alabama was in prime position for a hangover game after LSU. I told the wife the night before while she was filling out her football pool sheet that I thought A&M had a chance to win outright.

You can be a "true supporter" of a team without being obliged to being irrationally optimistic about how good they are. I don't have a problem with fans who like to be that way, but that's not how I'm wired. UT's my alma mater and I've been a Vol fan my whole life. I am not being some kind of a traitor because I think there's zero chance they go 9-3 this year.

A&M was a good team and Alabama was in prime position for a hangover game after LSU. I told the wife the night before while she was filling out her football pool sheet that I thought A&M had a chance to win outright.

You can be a "true supporter" of a team without being obliged to being irrationally optimistic about how good they are. I don't have a problem with fans who like to be that way, but that's not how I'm wired. UT's my alma mater and I've been a Vol fan my whole life. I am not being some kind of a traitor because I think there's zero chance they go 9-3 this year.
I don't think so either. But you never know who will get the lucky bounce. The ball hasn't bounced in our favor in a long time.
We were a gift wrapped fumble recovery away in the Florida game last year. One int short of uga. One fumble in Scar.
Just one play can change the game.

I know blah blah what if what if. But doesn't change the fact that our opponents could make a critical mistake against us.

Siap

But if your gonna dream and dream big go all out.

No way in my big dreams do I have us losing to the bubbas twice in one year...

Still great scenario though I would lose my mind beating fl and ga in the same year.

Apparently you're confused, because I don't remotely believe that. There are at least 4, and possibly 5 games on this year's schedule that this team has little to no shot at winning. However, don't confuse that with me wanting them to win these games, or being happy if some divine intervention occurred that allowed them to win. It's like this, I'd be ecstatic if I won a Powerball jackpot, but I'm also grounded in the reality that it's never going to happen.

VN Store

Back