Lindsay interviewed, Freeze/Drinkwitz on leaderboard, hoping 24-48 hours for hire (Brice)

I’m wondering if this will be one of those deals where Tennessee makes an underwhelming hire and a lot of the fans check out

Sources indicate that boosters were in Fulmer’s ear after that Vandy loss and that he himself was displeased with Pruitt. Lit a fire so to speak. Let’s hope it translates to a nice hire.

EDIT: To clarify, I’m referring to a nice OC hire here.

Last edited:
In our situation JP has to put lipstick on the pig and ask the homecoming queen to marry us. That being HF. All we can do is pray our makeup job is good enough.

Reactions: Honky
I think that the hire has been made and the SEC has asked that UT withhold the announcement until after the SEC Championship game . . . that's just my thought . . .

GBO
Why would they care when the announcement is?
People on here act like we either hire Freeze or the sky is falling,
I don’t think there is a whole lotta people outside of TN that really give a damn.

I think that the hire has been made and the SEC has asked that UT withhold the announcement until after the SEC Championship game . . . that's just my thought . . .

GBO
Why would they do that? It doesn't even make sense. An OC could be the difference in getting or not getting a player to commit. They wouldn't ask any team to do that IMO.

Reactions: Paukotajs

GBO
You may be right I don’t look at it from that direction. I was thinking the other direction that UT would push to announce today so we get full weekend presser out of it.

VN Store

Back