Live from New York, it's....Peyton Manning?

i loved all the celebrity jeopardy episodes. burt reynolds as turd fergusosn, keanu reeves "i know kung fu", and of course, sean connery.

I just remembered the Will Ferrel where he does rap songs as Robert Goulet. Another great sketch I can't find on YouTube and just describing it here does in no justice.

Will Ferrel as Neil Diamond on VH1 "I killed a drifter..." funny stuff

Yes, went to see it because of Carmen Electra...she was hot back then, not so played out in every way. Remember his pal, Kel? I could see him actually working at an In and Out Burger; haven't seen him in, 10 years!
I thought so... which speaks volumes about the current state of SNL.

I will be leaving NYC the same day Peyton hosts Saturday Night Live.Maybe I'll hang outside the studio and catch a glimpse of the MVP.:)

Everyone knows Rhodes or Addai should have won the MVP.. Plus, he really didn't have one great statistical game during the entire playoffs. (One half against New England doesn't count) And he'll never win three rings like Brady has. Hell, he was lucky to even win one with the performances he had in the playoffs.. His defense bailed him out during the first two games.

Everyone knows Rhodes or Addai should have won the MVP.. Plus, he really didn't have a great statistical game during the playoffs. (One half against New England doesn't count) And he'll never win three rings like Brady has. Hell, he was lucky to even win one with the performances he had in the playoffs..

Still throwing bait out there ..... Where's Hatvol?

Someone wake me when Danny Wuerffel, Rex Grossman, Jesse Palmer, or Chris Leak win an MVP or a Super Bowl....

I was bored, just seeing if the usual suspects would bite on the bait.. And no, I wouldn't last in the Bassmasters Classic. Fishing is not a major hobby of mine.

Actually, I like the show better now that Tina Fey is no longer head writer. I didn't really go for her brand of humor. And I would argue that the current cast is more talented than the likes of Chris Kattan, etc.
are you kidding me, the new cast is pathetic. They have Keenan from Keenan and Kel on there. After Ferrell left it hasnt been too good. Anyways about Manning, he was funny on those commercials so he might be able to pull this off.

are you kidding me, the new cast is pathetic. They have Keenan from Keenan and Kel on there. After Ferrell left it hasnt been too good. Anyways about Manning, he was funny on those commercials so he might be able to pull this off.
As I stated earlier in the thread, I'm not a Keenan fan. However, several of the other players are very talented, and I think the writing has been much better. In sketch comedy, writing is paramount.

Humor is subjective, though, so you're welcome to your opinion.

As I stated earlier in the thread, I'm not a Keenan fan. However, several of the other players are very talented, and I think the writing has been much better. In sketch comedy, writing is paramount.

Humor is subjective, though, so you're welcome to your opinion.
who on that cast has any talent? Darrell Hammond is decently funny and thats it.

VN Store

Back