Liz Cheney D- Wyoming

Graduates Boo and Turn Their Chairs Away From former U.S Rep. Liz Cheney as she delivers commencement address at Liberal Colorado College - despite her blasting Trump's election-denying attorney

• The three-term congresswoman lost after voting to impeach Trump for the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and her repeated criticisms of the former president

Graduates booed and turned their chairs away from former U.S Rep. Liz Cheney as she delivered the commencement address at Colorado College on Sunday.

Cheney repeated her fierce criticisms of former President Trump but steered clear of talking about his 2024 reelection campaign or her own political future.

While many students and parents in the audience applauded throughout Cheney's remarks, some opposing the choice of Cheney as speaker booed and turned their chairs away from the stage when she spoke.

71509511-12134171-image-a-20_1685308468943.jpg

While many students and parents in the audience applauded throughout Cheney's remarks, some opposing the choice of Cheney as speaker booed and turned their chairs away from her

Graduates boo and turn away from former U.S Rep. Liz Cheney as she delivers commencement address | Daily Mail Online

Inaccurate. And good for her for refusing to toe the line and to lie for Trump, like so many in the GOP did.

Liz Cheney urges graduates not to compromise with the truth in commencement speech

Graduates Boo and Turn Their Chairs Away From former U.S Rep. Liz Cheney as she delivers commencement address at Liberal Colorado College - despite her blasting Trump's election-denying attorney

• The three-term congresswoman lost after voting to impeach Trump for the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and her repeated criticisms of the former president

Graduates booed and turned their chairs away from former U.S Rep. Liz Cheney as she delivered the commencement address at Colorado College on Sunday.

Cheney repeated her fierce criticisms of former President Trump but steered clear of talking about his 2024 reelection campaign or her own political future.

While many students and parents in the audience applauded throughout Cheney's remarks, some opposing the choice of Cheney as speaker booed and turned their chairs away from the stage when she spoke.

71509511-12134171-image-a-20_1685308468943.jpg

While many students and parents in the audience applauded throughout Cheney's remarks, some opposing the choice of Cheney as speaker booed and turned their chairs away from her

Graduates boo and turn away from former U.S Rep. Liz Cheney as she delivers commencement address | Daily Mail Online
So both sides get butthurt and triggered easily?
Got it.
Thanks.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Do you know any Nazis? How about KKK members?
I’m 55 and have lived in the South my entire life and can honestly say I do not.
They’re out there …. But their numbers are minimal at best.

I did have a run in with about a dozen brown shirts two years ago. I took my wife, sister-in-law and niece to a beautiful remote swimming hole up in the mountains that I'd been to a few times. We'd been there about 15 minutes when these brown shirts with guns showed up and "advised us" that it was going to get loud very soon and it would be safer if we weren't around. Couple of them were waving guns at us, watching us through bino's and yelling at us that we were in there camp area.

A guy that lifts at the same gym where I lift seems to be always "recruiting young vets". He targets the guys wearing guns rights and MAGA shirts. One day I noticed a swastika tattoo on his forearm. He always wears these long leather gloves when he lifts and it slid down a bit one day.

So no I don't know any Nazi's but maybe it's time to be a bit more aware of what's going on around one's self.

I did have a run in with about a dozen brown shirts two years ago. I took my wife, sister-in-law and niece to a beautiful remote swimming hole up in the mountains that I'd been to a few times. We'd been there about 15 minutes when these brown shirts with guns showed up and "advised us" that it was going to get loud very soon and it would be safer if we weren't around. Couple of them were waving guns at us, watching us through bino's and yelling at us that we were in there camp area.

A guy that lifts at the same gym where I lift seems to be always "recruiting young vets". He targets the guys wearing guns rights and MAGA shirts. One day I noticed a swastika tattoo on his forearm. He always wears these long leather gloves when he lifts and it slid down a bit one day.

So no I don't know any Nazi's but maybe it's time to be a bit more aware of what's going on around one's self.
Are you trying to blame others for you trespassing and them having guns? Bro you are the idiot in this story.

It sounds like a bunch of wackos live in Oregon to me. I’ve never heard of that kind of thing happening in TN

I don't believe either of these stories.

Are you trying to blame others for you trespassing and them having guns? Bro you are the idiot in this story.

This is Federal land, no trespassing. Reported it to the US Forest Service they sent people out to investigate. It's a little place on Staley Creek on forest service road NF-2136

That sounds nifty bro.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back