Looking over our rosters for the last few decades I see the problem.

We've had a Pig, a Squirrel, a Cooter, and a Cafego. We've had a Hacksaw, a Peerless, a Sax, and a no-joke US Army General.

Heck, our current roster is rich with All-Name fellas. We've got a Jeudy-Lolly, a Bru, and a hot-damned Nico Iamaleava. We have a Small and a Sampson together in the backfield. We have a Gaston ("no one drinks last Gaston, no one fights like Gaston..."). We have a Weathersby. We have a Shamurad Umarov. We have a Weary and a Leacock and a 250-pound Salmon. For heaven's sake, we have a Navy!

And we have coaches named Heupel, Ekeler, and Halzle. We have a fella named Jean-Mary. We have our own Pope.

I'd say we're doin' okayin the All-Name competition.

Go Vols!

[thanks, Pimo, for the smiles]
We also have a Nimrod.

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is on your list twice (#3 and #43). Kool-Aid McKinstry (#44) has never been on an NFL roster - come back to see us is in several months.
as i mentioned before haha and juju are both there twice Purposely... because ha ha and ju ju. Koolaid will be on a roster guaranteed 1 rounder and he was added by request.. had you read a few posts down you might have known that

As a long time panthers fan, Biakabutuka is exactly as you think it's pronounced. Not sure about his 1st name, for the longest I only knew it as Tim 😂

VN Store

Back