Lsu Thread

Volunteer

less than an hour before tipoff and UT is in a bad position having lost 4 in row and LSU with their own streak of 3 and 6 out of 7.

I think it will be another 5 point game with Buzz having to coach his team down a few points with 20-30 seconds to go.

UT loses 68-63.

By the way, I'm still waiting to see the Run and Gun offense Buzz described earlier this week.

im setting a goal not to rip anyone during this game. but i dont know if i can live up to it.

Volunteer, what are you an LSU fan or something? Don't bring that tired crap in here.

(if we left right now we could still get there)

A win here and I'm giddy. OTOH, I'll prolly not watch this, it could be ugly :(

ok i will. im not gonna rip anyone tonight. im only gonna say good things about our basketball teams play. (which means i might not be talking alot tonight.)

I always pull for this team to win but it's gotten to the point where it's almost too late to make much out of this season.

I'll be rooting for Asumnu to get minutes, I want to see if he can miss 10 straight layups after leaving his defender in a cloud of dust.

28 minutes until BUZZBALL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

hey i know i said i wasnt going to be negative, but how about we see if we can all not be negative tonight. not one negative thing comes on this board tonight. how about it.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Feb 5, 2005 6:33 PM
I'll be rooting for Asumnu to get minutes, I want to see if he can miss 10 straight layups after leaving his defender in a cloud of dust.

Asumnu has some real physical talent. Too bad he can't seem to pull it together on the court. Don't forget though he scored 13 against Kentucky last year.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 6:38 PM
hey i know i said i wasnt going to be negative, but how about we see if we can all not be negative tonight.  not one negative thing comes on this board tonight.  how about it.

Not sure if I can do it. I guess it all depends on the team doesn't it?

no. we can do it. we wont say anything negative untill after the game. i want to see if we can do it.

no. the vols do got a chance to get to the tourney but i dont think you really want to here them. if we win out and win about 1 or 2 games in the sec tourney we will get in. if we win the sec tourney we get in, its gonna be tough.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 6:40 PM
no. we can do it. we wont say anything negative untill after the game. i want to see if we can do it.

We are going to lose by 21.

So much for that.

oh man why say that. you never know whats gonna happen. its BASKETBALL. all you do is throw the a ball off your hand, and on any given day someone could just throw it perfectly off there hand into the hoop everytime. i hope we win. and i hope we get a big game out of scooter. :cross:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 5, 2005 6:51 PM
That's the spirit,OWB.

I have learned my lesson about getting my hopes up for Buzz ball. I just can't bring myself to do it anymore! Of course I hope they win, but it is not likely.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 6:52 PM
you never know whats gonna happen. its BASKETBALL. all you do is throw the a ball off your hand, and on any given day someone could just throw it perfectly off there hand into the hoop everytime.

Buzz, is that you?

man im just trying to get some positive thinking into my head before this game. after every game i feel like getting banned on here by curseing buzz about 500x. but tonight im not gonna say anything. im just gonna get a big glass of milk and some crackers and watch the game.

is he really. buzz either comes on this site and reads what i wirte or he is writing his ticket out of here.

VN Store

Back