Lsu Thread

I think the reason we have played so poorly is because John Winchester is gone. That dude was a SCORER.

hey asumnu is really starting. wow, that surprises me.

well the game has started. lets see if we can pull the rabbit out of the hat.

I think that Buzz's plan for tonight is defense and let Lofton shoot 100 3's tonight.

I wish this ARk/Ole Miss game would hurry and get over.

What's the score?

Originally posted by Volunteer@Feb 5, 2005 7:06 PM
I think the reason we have played so poorly is because John Winchester is gone. That dude was a SCORER.

Yeah, did he graduate?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 5, 2005 7:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 5, 2005 7:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volunteer@Feb 5, 2005 7:06 PM
I think the reason we have played so poorly is because John Winchester is gone.  That dude was a SCORER.

Yeah, did he graduate? [/quote]
He was awful. My screen is dripping with the sarcasm from that post Volunteer.

He transferred somewhere closer to home, I forget where.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Feb 5, 2005 7:13 PM
I don&#39;t know if you are kidding or serious. I got 6-2 on ESPN.

Sorry, forgot my............... :lolup:

how many you say he would miss, 10? well hes got 9 to go.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Feb 5, 2005 7:18 PM
Asumnu missed a layup, #1

He has missed 2 hasn&#39;t he? I can&#39;t see the game, but I am listening and I thought they said he missed another one that Wingate slammed down.

Once again, I like Asumnu, I wish someone would really teach him how to stay in control. He runs with the ball about as fast as Harris (puff puff pass) Walker.

because he is shy about his muscles. he needs to go to the wieght room and get some confidence.

VN Store

Back