Lsu Thread

asumnu made a great layup just a minute ago.

were winning by 6.

hey volunteer talk bad about someone else. it seems to backfire. say lofton is no good.

From here on out, i will make a bad comment about Asumnu so he will do well.

Did you just hear the commentator, he was talking about Asumnu and then kind of under his breath said "Hes out of the game" . He said it like why in the hell his Asumnu out??????? Buzz doesn't understand the concept of HOT OR NOT.

Buzz's crazy "set" subsitution pattern continues to irk me. Asumnu scores like six straight and we take him out.

Sounds like Asumnu has found some confidence on the floor! Maybe he can get going and have the game of his life.

even though its early this is the first time in a long time i have seen us play good team basketball.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 5, 2005 7:27 PM
Buzz's crazy "set" subsitution pattern continues to irk me.

For real! You leave players in when they are hot. Especially Stanley!

I agree 2345. Patterson in my opinion should be more aggressive. he looks like he has the talent.

man that sucks. this is the best tennessee has played all year. plain and simple.

Sorry owb, we're up by ten.

i know listening to Boob Kesling is fingernails on a chalkboard.

Guys, just want to point out something. What 34 just did to Tennessee is what is going to happen all next year unless we can find a Juco big man out there. We cannot stop anyone inside.

VN Store

Back