‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

“Est is the worst time zone”

Have you ever heard of Pacific time?
Pacific time is the best. Football comes on at 9-10 am and then you actually get to prepare for the following day once games end. I can’t imagine that not being every sports fan’s dream.

Reactions: Vol423
I’ve miss so much. But all I see is a bunch of times posted the last hundred pages. What’s that in reference to? is there an actual announce time or something? Or typical VN silliness?

I’ve miss so much. But all I see is a bunch of times posted unless hundred pages. What’s that in reference to? is there an actual announce time or something? Or typical VN silliness?
There was never announcement time. I said “2pm” to help @Glitch focus on work at like 9:30 CST. True story. It became a thing. My apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluegrasser
First off, it's 'sell'.

Secondly, if you were here during any of the 40 coaching searches, you'd know that all nugs are true unless proven otherwise. All. Nugs.
Sorry, didn’t realize I needed to review all posts for spelling and grammatical accuracy. I shall keep that in mind in the potential circumstance of which you may show up for corrective action.

Reactions: RikidyBones

VN Store

Back