‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

I mean it’s just that on Tuesday we were told 24 hours. Then Wednesday we were told it’d be today. And here we are today at 5:08 Heard time and nothing has been made public. Why the hold up? Just feels like there’s something AP and the insiders don’t know

A time was never said by anybody that actually knows anything. It could be tonight!

OU thought they were getting Ferguson who committed to FSU this afternoon. Hopefully has nothing to do with Heard’s announcement.
one of the insiders said when the chips start to fall, it will happen quickly. this makes the most sense.

I mean it’s just that on Tuesday we were told 24 hours. Then Wednesday we were told it’d be today. And here we are today at 5:08 Heard time and nothing has been made public. Why the hold up? Just feels like there’s something AP and the insiders don’t know
All of the legit Tennessee insiders said 24-72 hours. Stinks it hasn’t been announced yet but it sure seems like a done deal. Feels like they’re just ironing out some financial stuff. But I’m always Pangloss the unfailing optimist.

we will here probably tomorrow sometime. I am assuming. I have no idea just a waiting game… and we all know how good we are at that…

All of the legit Tennessee insiders said 24-72 hours. Stinks it hasn’t been announced yet but it sure seems like a done deal. Feels like they’re just ironing out some financial stuff. But I’m always Pangloss the unfailing optimist.
Does this info come from MIT Beaver? He had all the info on here a few years ago just as the behind the scenes financial details were being hashed out

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
still-waiting-waiting.gif

Reactions: Glitch and lenoxvol

VN Store

Back