‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

OT Lewis not visiting anymore. More proof Heard is done, done and we are just waiting for his teams announcement plan to be executed.
I mean. we dont really have any proof. just good vibes. the lewis news is encouraging but I could equally say that the other OL that committed to FSU that Piss said they were getting means, Lewis is going to Piss,

or some such. This has gone on too long.

OT Lewis not visiting anymore. More proof Heard is done, done and we are just waiting for his teams announcement plan to be executed.

Yep. No Lewis visit is 100% proof Heard is a Vol. He only has 1 year and he would not start over Campbell or Heard. He can’t play OG

Probably part of Heard's diabolical plan to totally screw us over. Guessing he cooked it up with Lane.

I mean. we dont really have any proof. just good vibes. the lewis news is encouraging but I could equally say that the other OL that committed to FSU that Piss said they were getting means, Lewis is going to Piss,

or some such. This has gone on too long.
I understand being jaded. Everyone involved is excited for the news to be public.

Another good bit of news to take from this is that this also shows all the issues with Campbell moving to RT have been ironed out and barring anything changing he will be bought in and on the squad doing his role to the fullest.

Another good bit of news to take from this is that this also shows all the issues with Campbell moving to RT have been ironed out and barring anything changing he will be bought in and on the squad doing his role to the fullest.
If true, the fans need a way to show our appreciation directly. Like buying lais shows support for Nico. Maybe Campbell jerseys or something?

VN Store

Back