‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Since UTs classes start later than most, I'd take a look at when the majority of the schools start class and consider that to be a kind of deadline. He'll likely drag it out until then.
Some in SEC started Jan 8, some Jan 16, Ut/ ole miss Jan 22

I hope that Heard was planning to commit earlier in the week, but he found this thread. Now his greatest joy in life is how long can he drag this out to drive VN crazy. I heard a rumor he wants this up to 200 pages and he may consider giving a date of a possible commitment.
All he has to do is announce he is committing tomorrow at 2pm and this thread will crap out 80 more pages. No sweat.

In his previous post he admitted to posting in a manner that upsets people, and then in the post you quote he admits to thinking it was funny that he got another poster riled up. That's textbook trolling.

I have no agenda. I just dislike people who chose to upset others and those who are pathologically negative. If that describes you, then I dislike you. If not, then carry on.
The only people I troll are people like Josh who just call you names if your opinions are unlike his. Those are the people I dislike.

Reactions: Vol 67
giphy.gif

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
We definitely need a strong offensive tackle but I am a little concern that this guy might be a head case. Anyone know? A lot of drama around his "announcement" already.

We definitely need a strong offensive tackle but I am a little concern that this guy might be a head case. Anyone know? A lot of drama around his "announcement" already.
He doesn’t need to announce anything he is simply just a transfer he will enroll and show up for classes like any student would…there is literally no need to act like a high school recruit when you are already a college student

Reactions: drvenner
The drama around his announcement? Do you mean the idiot fans that are outrageous and butthurt because he's not announcing at their convenience? Makes more sense now.

VN Store

Back