‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

you didn't read a single thing I wrote but that. Nice agenda. He literally explained what he meant by that, once again I guess you didn't read that.
In his previous post he admitted to posting in a manner that upsets people, and then in the post you quote he admits to thinking it was funny that he got another poster riled up. That's textbook trolling.

I have no agenda. I just dislike people who chose to upset others and those who are pathologically negative. If that describes you, then I dislike you. If not, then carry on.

Not there….
I think at this point, it's clear he's going to hold out for as much NIL as he can get. Word is he has handlers (not the Copperhead), Zalance Heard. My guess is as AP has said, if it goes to the weekend he's taking more visits.

At some point the staff has to find an OT. If it isnt Zalance Heard, then it has to be someone else. May be time to move on.

I think at this point, it's clear he's going to hold out for as much NIL as he can get. Word is he has handlers (not the Copperhead), Zalance Heard. My guess is as AP has said, if it goes to the weekend he's taking more visits.

At some point the staff has to find an OT. If it isnt Zalance Heard, then it has to be someone else. May be time to move on.
Has AP suggested that that polls reopened?

VN Store

Back