‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Thank you Volnation for reminding me always why we have the best fans and I'm thankful to be a part of it. It's the off season and we are on the edge of winning the natty or SEC based on this one player committing. If he commits, I will share that same feeling and give high fives at work with the other Vols freaks who never quit on college football all year long.

He's obviously listening to offers and will probably take the highest bidder. This is what this has become. Going to be hard to keep a team together for more than a year if they don't change something.

He's not listening to other offers, Campbell wouldn't be moving to RT if he was. Heard is a Vol and has been one.

73Wy.gif

We don’t have a “slight edge”. He’s coming here. Paperwork for NIL and transfer takes time. Brazzell took just as long, but he didn’t have a worry circle like Heard.
Holy Hell, there’s a worry circle?

Hi, I’m Sugar. I’ve been worrying now for 8 days, since post #1,395 on Jan 9th.

Thank you Volnation for reminding me always why we have the best fans and I'm thankful to be a part of it. It's the off season and we are on the edge of winning the natty or SEC based on this one player committing. If he commits, I will share that same feeling and give high fives at work with the other Vols freaks who never quit on college football all year long.
13 posts in 8 years. Come on in, the water’s fine.

13 posts in 8 years. Come on in, the water’s fine.
I moved from SoCal to Knoxville after living there for 37 years. And the water is much nicer no matter what part of the year it is. Neyland stadium being less than 10 miles away from home is just the cherry on top to a place I forever call home now.

We don’t have a “slight edge”. He’s coming here. Paperwork for NIL and transfer takes time. Brazzell took just as long, but he didn’t have a worry circle like Heard.
Honestly, respect to Heard and his team on this. How many times do we see players not get what they are promised, then the player gets called a diva or a money grubber because they de-commit last second? It’s good that he has people around him to do their due diligence and ensure he isn’t being screwed over. It just sucks that it’s at our waiting expense lol

The smoke is he has not committed or signed.

There could be some truth to that, if he were truly committed and signing at any moment then there is no feasible reason to delay letting everyone know. It could very well be he has let the staff know but it would have leaked or posted on social media by someone. Those things never stay quiet, it's the whole silent commitment issue. You are really committed if you don't want anyone to know. It's like being married but taking the ring off the minute you leave the house.

There could be some truth to that, if he were truly committed and signing at any moment then there is no feasible reason to delay letting everyone know. It could very well be he has let the staff know but it would have leaked or posted on social media by someone. Those things never stay quiet, it's the whole silent commitment issue. You are really committed if you don't want anyone to know. It's like being married but taking the ring off the minute you leave the house.
Or saying I do whilst...nvm.

Is this the most anticipated announcement in VolNation history. The BOOM heard around the world?
Just keeping the thread heading toward 200.

I moved from SoCal to Knoxville after living there for 37 years. And the water is much nicer no matter what part of the year it is. Neyland stadium being less than 10 miles away from home is just the cherry on top to a place I forever call home now.
I'm also the guy at work telling the coworkers who have lived in Knoxville their whole lives with a straight face (and I just moved 2700 miles two years ago...) "Hey it's Friday and one day before GameDay/football, we wear Tennessee orange around here in Knoxville on those days and it's part of the local culture. Where's yours at?" I have this guilty feeling when I have not participated on those days and need to be called put myself sometimes.

or he just doesn't want the attention. someone was saying he hasn't posted on Twitter in almost 2 years.

VN Store

Back