‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Muppet Movie GIF - Audio Muppets - Discover & Share GIFs | Muppets, Gif,  Movies
Heard is going to drop down from the rafters like the Undertaker during a TV timeout at the Bama game Saturday, rip the mic away from the PA announcer and say “I’m a Tennessee Vol.”
Ok you two morans win the interwebs today, lol.

Either way, to be enrolled for Spring Semester I think he has to be in classes next week, so this can't really drag on past this week. I have no idea or insider info, but this just seems like if he wanted to be here he would have committed. I get worried for instance that LSU reached back out to him and matched our offer. I just don't understand the waiting game.

If we aren't seeing any real smoke from Oky right now, I'd think the good guys are going to get an Olineman from LSU by Saturday...They have to enroll and go to class next week, so either way we should know yes/no...

If we aren't seeing any real smoke from Oky right now, I'd think the good guys are going to get an Olineman from LSU by Saturday...They have to enroll and go to class next week, so either way we should know yes/no...
They started classes yesterday so one would think it would be announced if he was going there

Reactions: hooter vol

VN Store

Back