‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Who’s the Colorado kid? And why is AP back saying we getting Heard after yesterday Also seems some think he’s going to OMISS why hasn’t he committed yet?
Ole Miss is out of $team. Pursuing Mincey if that tells you anything. Colorado is a reference to the prior Seaton flip unless you are discussing something else. OK is our main rival and now their insiders are saying they won't overpay. Which is a good sign for a well funded NIL like UT.

My 2 cents is they are giving McMurray his time to shine while they file paperwork.

Which is why AP was with Heupel eating lunch and not online talking about how his staff can't close.

Ole Miss is out of $team. Pursuing Mincey if that tells you anything. Colorado is a reference to the prior Seaton flip unless you are discussing something else. OK is our main rival and now their insiders are saying they won't overpay. Which is a good sign for a well funded NIL like UT.

My 2 cents is they are giving McMurray his time to shine while they file paperwork.

Which is why AP was with Heupel eating lunch and not online talking about how his staff can't close.
That's one heck of a breakdown. I hope you are right!

VN Store

Back