‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Heard on the radio this morning that Michigan's composite roster talent, according to 247, is 14th this year. Florida was 15th.

Goes to show that it's about identifying/evaluating talent, getting guys who fit your systems/schemes, and culture, and developing those guys at a high level.
I think there’s something to be said about not having to go through a SEC schedule. For ex, TCU last year

200.gif

They beat an SEC team to get to the championship game though. They can only play who's on the schedule.
My point is the beating the teams take to get there. Michigan had maybe a couple of tough games all year. Not sure how healthy they were in terms of injuries but I imagine their legs are much fresher than a team like Alabama or any SEC team

I think there’s something to be said about not having to go through a SEC schedule. For ex, TCU last year
TCU lost to the SEC champions 65-0. Michigan beat the SEC champions. They are not the same.

Yes, the SEC is tougher than the B1G, but Michigan defeated Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa, Alabama, and Washington. They didn't lose a game. With the composite 14th ranked roster.

VN Store

Back