‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

We’re at the front of the line. We ordered the McRib. We upsized the combo. Now it’s the part of the story where we wait to get it.

i'm ready

cZc4lz.gif

Then we would be OUT. Do we feel out iyo?
I meant that if Heard had been willing to compete for the spot, and willing to play either, then there would have been no issue with Campbell to begin with. Unless, as you speculate, Campbell was also unwilling to compete or wanted a guarantee. Could be one or both. I hope it works out. I'm just being patient.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
We’ll start with Heard, who has kind of led the conversation since the weekend. With a dead period currently ongoing and not set to lift for 48 more hours there was a time when this felt positive for the Sooners. But as time has gone on and the visit drifts further back in time, it feels as though Oklahoma is slipping behind.

Ole Miss and Tennessee, two teams renowned for their portal work, seem to be pushing ahead. The Sooners are continuing in their pursuit but there’s plenty of buzz from Oxford and Knoxville that NIL could play a big role here.

Heard isn’t a lost cause but it does feel like a notably longer shot than it did on Monday morning, which is why most around Norman were hesitant to get too over their skis about the visit seeming to go quite well.

OU update

I meant that if Heard had been willing to compete for the spot, and willing to play either, then there would have been no issue with Campbell to begin with. Unless, as you speculate, Campbell was also unwilling to compete or wanted a guarantee. Could be one or both. I hope it works out.
In a battle of IFS, one is currently committed to play for Tennessee and the other isn’t. If the COMMITTED one is cryptically referencing changes? I’d roll with that choice as the issue.

They’re a rorschach test. People see whatever they want to see.
I see a dingleberry supernova whose gamma rays are coming to destroy us
They are made of the cries of Catbone and Bruinvol's illegitimate lovechild
Then pretty Holly and Invol have a baby and call it Enki and take it to Taco Bell for chalupas with Diablo sauce

VN Store

Back