‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

But their holding with impunity privileges don't transfer with them.

This was funny:
View attachment 608956

81 wasn't really the issue on that play. It was their All SEC right tackle JC Latham that got blown up straight into their QBs path that disrupted that play. Matt Hasselbeck broke the play down after the game. It should have been an easy walk in TD if Latham doesn't let a guy half his size throw him around like a rag doll.

No idea what's going to happen with this kid but I hear there is a pretty big news story that dropped this afternoon in college football. If he wants his "moment", he may opt to chill for a day or so and let the dust settle. There's a lot of attention focused on Tuscaloosa right now. It's like Arnold Palmer saying goodbye to the sport of golf on national TV while AC was driving the Juice down the 405 in the white bronco. Nobody watched Arnold.

I don’t think anyone is watching this recruitment like that outside of VN and some sicko LSU fans

He would use an Ole Miss issued phone to do it.
648a8960-e051-482a-94dc-580ff0010b95_text.gif

That was before early signing day and the portal. All those early enrollees and portal players are stuck at Ole Miss if he leaves, assuming they enrolled already.
Unlimited transfers nowadays (see Mincey), plus it's SOP for them to be released upon a coaching change.

Reactions: GUNTERSVOL
General consensus among media types who should know is that as long as the people who are currently making decisions are making decision it will never be Kiffin.

I personally don't see why Kiffin would want the job anyways. I get that Bama is loaded with talent. I get they have deep pockets and it's to recruit. But you're following up the greatest coach of all time. Pretty much no matter what, you're gonna be seen as a failure at Bama if you winning a Natty within 3 years. If you lose more than 3 games after the first year, you can pretty much bet your job is toast.

VN Store

Back