‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

No I don’t think he is. I thought that paragraph would help you see my answer. Sorry I’ll be more simple next time.
So this is a very simple, straightforward question that you still haven’t answered. Not sure I could actually dumb it down any further for you.

Which poster on this board is more connected?

Reactions: Volunteer821
So this is a very simple, straightforward question that you still haven’t answered. Not sure I could actually dumb it down any further for you.
I guess really you should see that I’m not putting as much thought into this as you.

@99vawl , @KingVFL , @MetalVolunteer

Those guys bring info when they have it and it’s correct. Not daily updates on the same things that we’ve all figured out months ago. Run along now, I’m done with you.

I guess really you should see that I’m not putting as much thought into this as you.

@99vawl , @KingVFL , @MetalVolunteer

Those guys bring info when they have it and it’s correct. Not daily updates on the same things that we’ve all figured out months ago. Run along now, I’m done with you.
Why are we eating our own right now? This is a day to celebrate!

Zalance Heard, LSU (Prediction: Tennessee

Zalance Heard opted to enter the transfer portal after the start of the new year, bringing with him multiple years of eligibility. As a former five-star recruit, he presents a significant upgrade for any team looking to strengthen its offensive line. Given his likely appeal to various suitors, remaining in the SEC could be an attractive option for Heard. The Tennessee Volunteers, seeking to reinforce their offensive line, could be a compelling choice for the highly regarded prospect, offering him the chance to stay close to home without venturing too far if he joins their ranks.

VN Store

Back