‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

But it was his fault for high school recruits? I mean the ones before this year, right? Or was it just his fault for not having better backups for the bowl game?
See that is how you always make the truth what you want it to be. So basically if we get an OL recruit then it has nothing to do with the OL coach. If we miss on an OL recruit then it was the OL coach's fault. Seems logical...

Hubbs said today that he officially scheduled his visit with us this weekend. Staff wants them both based on AP and Hubbs
I had not seen that. That is very surprising just based on the fact that I assumed that there is no way that we have Campbell, Heard, and Lewis all on the roster and one of them if forced to play G. If one of them is willing to do that then absolutely you take all of them. I was under the impression that was not an option. That would be phenomenal.

Reactions: SoullessGinger32_
Lane wouldn't do that.

Joey Freshwater, however....

Lol, right! Not the guy that was drunk and with coeds while in Knoxville while Coach O and Mike Hamilton covered it up. He's too much of a stand up guy for that! Like you said, Mr. Freshwater is definitely capable!

Reactions: UTwild82
I had not seen that. That is very surprising just based on the fact that I assumed that there is no way that we have Campbell, Heard, and Lewis all on the roster and one of them if forced to play G. If one of them is willing to do that then absolutely you take all of them. I was under the impression that was not an option. That would be phenomenal.
Heard and Lewis would be epic. Nico will have solid protection

So, did Lane nail the booster's wife or his daughter?
Lane be like...

Why Not Both GIFs | Tenor

Hubbs said today that he officially scheduled his visit with us this weekend. Staff wants them both based on AP and Hubbs
Sounds like writing is on the wall with JC.

I swear cant see forest for the trees. Getting emotional about not getting your way, then going to Social Media.

Ask the girl who got canned by UT if posting her feelings on SM is a good idea?

The NFL isnt dumb. Its a giant job interview. The questions of 'if we called UT...' and 'how would you say you've performed over last two years?'

'Detail please.'

😬 NIL isnt the real payday.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back