LSU vs USC SUDDENLY has my interest...

Seriously though, Kelly shouldn’t have left Notre Dame. I mean picture that face with a tiny body, green clothes, and a little green hat! He makes the perfect picture of a Leprechaun ☘️
Who’s your most loathed HC in the SEC? Mine is Drinkwitz. I hated him before that embarrassing game last year. He’s such a little dweeb, and Mizzou is such a weird fit to the SEC imo.

Who’s your most loathed HC in the SEC? Mine is Drinkwitz. I hated him before that embarrassing game last year. He’s such a little dweeb, and Mizzou is such a weird fit to the SEC imo.
Before this season it would have been Jimbo without a doubt, I can’t stand him! Now it’s probably Sarkisian. I’m not big on Drinkwitz either, how the hell did they manage that schedule for two years? Why not just red carpet them to the Playoff? Hopefully they screw it up

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
For me it’s either Kirby and his dumb haircut or Beamer and his over-exaggerated mouth movements when he talks. Weird.

Before this season it would have been Jimbo without a doubt, I can’t stand him! Now it’s probably Sarkisian. I’m not big on Drinkwitz either, how the hell did they manage that schedule for two years? Why not just red carpet them to the Playoff? Hopefully they screw it up
From your lips to God’s ears lol. Sark is in my top 5 hate list. It’s not really him personally for me, I just think he’s one of those coaches like Jimbo and Day who do less with more. They pretty much rely on their talent to win games. They won’t get over the hump without a cerebral X’s and O’s coach.

For me it’s either Kirby and his dumb haircut or Beamer and his over-exaggerated mouth movements when he talks. Weird.
Lol, I can’t defend Kirby’s hair! Must be a South GA thing, I once again live down here and that hair cut is pretty normal. 😂 The man can run a football program though!

VN Store

Back