Male blue tick names

Blue Ticks are know for their tracking and with him being male, his obvious official name should be:

Sheriff Buford T. Justice

With his call name being “Sheriff” or “Bu”

My Blue Tick’s name is Sadie.

If you’ll add that Sheriff is also an ode to Manning, I’ll endorse this message.

Reactions: MR_VOL
Score some points with your mother-in-law. Name it after her.
LOL…I have some cousins who, when they were very young, named their new basset hound after their grandma who they adored. Luckily grandma had a good sense of humor and understood the thought.

Reactions: tbh
BLUE is a name I used and my Dog responded to and recognized right away. The old adage applies ---- "Keep it simple stupid" Or SMOKE.

Is Dog taken?? It worked for John Wick. We got a new pup about a month ago and its themost chill dog we have ever owned. My son named him Oscar after F1 driver Oscar Piastri because that guy never gets upset over anything.

If you’re going with coaches:
Neyland or Majors. Maybe Chief (for Chavis), Summit or Cafego. Possibly Wyatt.

If you’re going with former players: Shazzon, Amsler, T Rob, Streeter, Shuler, DJ (for Dale Jones), Willie (Gault), Duff ( for Bill “Tough Stuff” Duff) or Reggie.
I was thinking "Dammit". You might regret that if you teach him to come at every mention of his name! "Come here, Dammit!"

Reactions: Vol737
Brick
Then if you have another name brick

side by side they will be............________________________

VN Store

Back