Manafort Trial Thread

Could be , Could be , but banning plastic straws and supporting 67 different genders is not the reset to Trump . Only a swing close t center is . The far left and right wings are fringe nuts .
So you have an issue with a state enacting it's own laws?
Does someone's gender identity affect you directly?

I'll bet lilreb doesn't go to Target. Speaking of which they just had their best quarter in a decade. Guess the cons gave up.

Last edited:

I take issues with ideologies that allow humans to openly Sh*t on public streets and shoot up drugs tossing the needles down on the streets . You don’t have a problem with that as a basic human concept ? Of course states can govern themselves . Gender does not effect me directly after the two that are proven scientifically .

I'll bet lilreb doesn't go to Target. Speaking of which they just had their best quarter in a decade. Guess the cons gave up.

I actually don’t go to target , I do visit a Walmart now and then and they too also was just talking about having a great year.

I take issues with ideologies that allow humans to openly Sh*t on public streets and shoot up drugs tossing the needles down on the streets . You don’t have a problem with that as a basic human concept ? Of course states can govern themselves . Gender does not effect me directly after the two that are proven scientifically .

States are only allowed to govern themselves on certain issues.

A juror in a Fox interview says that one juror was the hold-out on unanimously convicting Manafort on all the counts.

Last edited:
A juror on MSNBC says that one juror was the hold-out on unanimously convicting Manafort on all the counts.
Said juror (the one doing the intervier) is also a Repub and vocal Trump supporter. And stated she voted to convict on all 18 counts. Kinda quashes the whole “damn those idiot Trump supporters blocking this trial!” Argument.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
A juror in a Fox interview says that one juror was the hold-out on unanimously convicting Manafort on all the counts. She says they "tried and tried to convince her while laying out the evidence in front of her, but she wouldn't budge", while rolling her eyes.

I think she said there was two , one kept changing her vote until they went back over the paperwork . The other she said never changed .

Said juror (the one doing the intervier) is also a Repub and vocal Trump supporter. And stated she voted to convict on all 18 counts. Kinda quashes the whole “damn those idiot Trump supporters blocking this trial!” Argument.
Nobody made that claim but you. She says they "tried and tried to convince her while laying out the evidence in front of her, but she wouldn't budge", while rolling her eyes. Sounds like they were exasperated with her stubbornness.

Some people just can't be reasoned with even with all the facts laid out in front of them. Sounds like a Trumpie to me.

pain for the middle class, none for the 1%...why sacrifice yourself to save them? What are they sacrificing to save you?

Why is it all about me and not long term prospects that free trade will provide? Have we become so shallow and self serving we can only focus on " the 1%" to blame everything on? Have some of the 1% not toiled to earn that status, by ingenuity, by time spent, by being smart?
I am responsible for being as successful as I can be, me. I dont have 1% envy. They do not concern me, I do however want more industry to return back to the US because long term it is beneficial for our country. Big picture for me.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back