Maricopa county in Arizona mishaps and other parts of the country done started

What is so hard about just having paper ballots where you put an X by your choice and then have poll workers hand count and report the results by the next day? I think everybody would be fine with waiting just for the sake of vote integrity.

20% of machines are not working in Maricopa County. No explanation why, other than you can not win without cheating. You are criminal russians trying to influence the elections. You cannot win. Even with cheating. You will be voted into oblivion. The turnout there is record numbers, and they are making it as difficult as possible. You are traitors to America. We will vote you out.

Reactions: headhunter15
What is so hard about just having paper ballots where you put an X by your choice and then have poll workers hand count and report the results by the next day? I think everybody would be fine with waiting just for the sake of vote integrity.

I wouldn't care if it took a week to count ballots as long as we knew the tally was correct and the votes were legitimate.

20% of machines are not working in Maricopa County. No explanation why, other than you can not win without cheating. You are criminal russians trying to influence the elections. You cannot win. Even with cheating. You will be voted into oblivion. The turnout there is record numbers, and they are making it as difficult as possible. You are traitors to America. We will vote you out.

Surely you are not this stupid.

The word “everybody” in your last sentence is where you went wrong.

What the hell is this crap?

VN Store

Back