Maricopa county in Arizona mishaps and other parts of the country done started

Making a prediction. We'll all go to bed tonight with a Republican land slide only to wake up tomorrow to narrow Dem victories.
Which takes longer to count: 10,000 votes, or 100,000 votes?

And which of those two has a bigger impact on the final results?

The Dem counties will always take longer as there are more votes to count there in the urban areas. And they will matter more because there are more votes there.

The Dem counties will always take longer as there are more votes to count there in the urban areas. And they will matter more because there are more votes there.
When did all these folks move to the urban areas?
Is this a recent phenomenon?

I mean every year we get more urbanized.

The issue is that the media doesnt report things accurately in order to be first. The official counts dont have the huge spikes. I suggest you turn off Fox and go straight to the source. Each state has it's own website to track the official votes. The media polls from on site, they dont know the official numbers.

Reactions: GordonC
Looks like Katie Hobbs should of removed herself from overseeing the elections. Nothing corrupt about the timing of this little debacle.

To be fair wasn't Brian Kemp in the same position in 2018? Though I do think Hobbs is the sinister passive aggressive type.

Reactions: Majors
To be fair wasn't Brian Kemp in the same position in 2018? Though I do think Hobbs is the sinister passive aggressive type.
If the left believed Kemp was up to something in 2018, then they should of not made this an issue and removed Hobbs to avoid situations like this.

People 100 years ago were asking the same question when the 1920 Census showed (for the first time) a majority of America was "urban," rather than rural.

Lol. Woods needs to calm down. Some states still dont allow any counting to happen until AFTER polls are closed. Even for MiB and military absentee voting.
Shoot! Woods isn’t going to calm down at all. Anyone that follows him knows that he will not. 😂😂😂

They also have more poll workers. It really doesn't have to be this complicated.

I mean every year we get more urbanized.

The issue is that the media doesnt report things accurately in order to be first. The official counts dont have the huge spikes. I suggest you turn off Fox and go straight to the source. Each state has it's own website to track the official votes. The media polls from on site, they dont know the official numbers.
Let me help you since you’re flailing here.

About 100 years. It was roughly 100 years ago when people started moving en masse from the country to the city.

But I’m guessing you already knew that.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back