Maricopa county in Arizona mishaps and other parts of the country done started

If you are American you should vote every two years. That's when your American rights happen. I don't care if you are republicans but, if you are cult, you will not survive. The American people have our eye on you. We will destroy you. A matter if time, not cult fox.

You got that people? Timothy Leery has spoken and he’s had enough of your shat! Summa yuuins better straighten up.

Reactions: ButchPlz
If you are American you should vote every two years. That's when your American rights happen. I don't care if you are republicans but, if you are cult, you will not survive. The American people have our eye on you. We will destroy you. A matter if time, not cult fox.
Awful dark for someone who suppose to be about love, Unity, inclusion and democracy.
Meanwhile MSNBC audience is being exposed today

I'd go with mailed (postmarked) three business days before the election and must be received within four days of the election. So Friday to Friday.

And I'd agree can be counted as they come in, not all at once, after polls close on election day.

No one wants to agree?

No surprise. Like illegal immigration you'd rather the problem continue so you can make it a campaign issue.

No one wants to agree?

No surprise. Like illegal immigration you'd rather the problem continue so you can make it a campaign issue.

That's hilarious coming from you. Any of your democratic controlled states could have fixed this issue any time they wanted. They don't want to. The republican states that try to fix it get sued by the democrats for (in your words) voter suppression.

Why the need for mail in ballots (for actual physical residents)?

Most States give 10-15 days to early vote. Many give upwards of 30 days.

A lot of people have problems getting to physically vote. Accessibility issues, disability issues, transportation problems, family responsibilities.

And not everyone decides to vote a month out.

Why do you want to to place arbitrary limits on voting .... all of which would benefit one party? Sure seems partisan.

A lot of people have problems getting to physically vote. Accessibility issues, disability issues, transportation problems, family responsibilities.

Why do you want to to place arbitrary limits on voting .... all of which would benefit one party? Sure seems partisan.
If you are confined to your home that’s one thing, and you should certainly be able to get a mail in ballot. But simply claiming disability sounds ableist?

Everyone has familial concerns.

I’d be open to a national voting holiday (especially if it replaced an existing one). Just to give people even more opportunity to vote.

Just stop.

Reactions: AM64

My uncle has polio and is now confined to a wheelchair. He has never voted by mail. Spare me the fake outrage. Also, the dates for voting are known way in advance. We know why you love main in voting. Almost all democrats love it. That way you don’t have to show an ID to vote.

Reactions: AM64

Bull ****!

Then simply request a ballot. My wife does that every election without issue. They send it automatically so if you decide to vote you can use it. If not, just trash it

Reactions: GVF
Oh boy here we go again. Republicans start seeing conspiracies everywhere. Nevermind they also passed laws that shut down polling locations, got rid of ballot drop boxes and told their voters to not vote early. But here we are on Election Day and Republicans are crying because the things they did to slow down voting are slowing down voting…..🙄

And you wonder why people see the GOP efforts at "fairness" as in reality voter suppression targeted at minorities and the working class who vote Dem.
Ah, voter suppression. Arizona says see voting machines and paper ballot shortatges.

Ah, voter suppression. Arizona says see voting machines and paper ballot shortatges.
If nothing else it proves total incompetence by one of the candidates actually running in the race. I can't believe THAT's allowed to happen.

Besides, it's only suppression if it impacts the left. And never forget @lawgator1 wants you dead if you're unvaccinated.

If nothing else it proves total incompetence by one of the candidates actually running in the race. I can't believe THAT's allowed to happen.

Besides, it's only suppression if it impacts the left. And never forget @lawgator1 wants you dead if you're unvaccinated.
Our twin grandsons were preemies and my first chance to see them was last holiday season when they were only 6 months old, and during more active Covid infections. My wife kept pressuring me to get the shot so I could see them, (She had to because of her job...university health service office). I would love to be unvaxed.

Oh boy here we go again. Republicans start seeing conspiracies everywhere. Nevermind they also passed laws that shut down polling locations, got rid of ballot drop boxes and told their voters to not vote early. But here we are on Election Day and Republicans are crying because the things they did to slow down voting are slowing down voting…..🙄
They’ve turned into tee ball players..they cry when they lose and claim the other team cheated. Amazing how no one is complaining they’re still counting votes.

VN Store

Back