Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

You and your's probably don't think that matters.

I know you and mental maggots like you think you've landed a sick burn with a gay joke, but you omitted two things.

Anyone who still finds those funny will be fertilizer within 20 years. It's boomer humor on its very best day.

I'd bet the farm that my body count dwarfs yours by a country mile.

She looks like a dude, dude.

MTG is a dude, but she's auditioning as a clown instead. The she/he is proud of it, though. Because the she/he knows more than half her Republiars fan club loves inviting him/her home to poker and liquor.

I know you and mental maggots like you think you've landed a sick burn with a gay joke, but you omitted two things.

Anyone who still finds those funny will be fertilizer within 20 years. It's boomer humor on its very best day.

I made no gay joke. Quit being such a scum.

"Boomer humor" is an insult. We are in our 70s, and we couldn't care less about other adults sex life. Our family and friends feel the same way.
Anyone(straight or gay) who would hurt a child is another story.

Last edited:
You mean couldn't care less?
Old habits are hard to break. I've always said that. Maybe why I'm so misunderstood?:oops:
Point is we aren't around people that give a sht. Work(retired now) or social.

As far as MTG, she might just play to her constituents. No way she's that stupid?

Last edited:
"Boomer humor" is an insult. We are in our 70s, and we couldn't care less about other adults sex life. Our family and friends feel the same way.
Anyone(straight or gay) who would hurt a child is another story.

I can confidently say you do not speak for boomers on this. Everything changed culturally with acceptance of the LGBTQ community because your generation aged out and lost its stranglehold on those sorts of things. Some of you never cared. Many of you stopped caring. But of course lots of you care.

I can confidently say you do not speak for boomers on this. Everything changed culturally with acceptance of the LGBTQ community because your generation aged out and lost its stranglehold on those sorts of things. Some of you never cared. Many of you stopped caring. But of course lots of you care.
Your confidence may be misplaced. His comments are pretty indicative of most boomers' attitudes.

Your confidence may be misplaced. His comments are pretty indicative of most boomers' attitudes.

Maybe by now it's majority support, but come on. He didn't say 51% majority, he said boomers "couldn't care less." Which is not in the least bit accurate.

1680913690367.png

Marjorie Taylor Greeneā€™s ā€˜national divorceā€™ is Already Happening

The ā€œnational divorceā€ that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has been advocating appears to be happening organically.

A new analysis of Census Bureau data shows that since the 2020 election year, nearly 2.6 million have moved out of counties won by President Joe Biden and into those won by former President Donald Trump.

ā€œMore than 61% of the counties that voted for Biden in 2020 lost population, while 65% of Trump-supporting counties gained population,ā€ the analysis from Issues and Insights said.

Greene, the right-leaning House influencer, has been calling for a red-blue ā€œdivorceā€ that would cool the nationā€™s political anger by keeping like-minded people together. She has not advocated any ā€œcivil warā€ and has gone out of her way to explain the continued need for a national government and military.

Marjorie Taylor Greeneā€™s ā€˜national divorceā€™ is already happening

VN Store

Back