Mark Schlabauch picks WKU

TBtheGBwiththeTD

Baller By Nature
Mark Schlabach's Upset Pick: Week 2 - ESPN Video - ESPN

I didn't watch the video, as i am at work, but the subject of Mark Schlabauch's upset pick of the week is WKU vs Tennessee.

If he doesn't say they will beat us i apologize. Just though I would share.

I personally think we will beat the hilltoppers soundly. Ill even make a score prediction for ya: 38 - 17 Vols.

Don't shoot the messanger, but even if you do, I dont care.

He doesn't sound very confident in the pick. If you watch the video he basically says that it's hard to find a good potential upset this week so he's going with WKU for lack of a better option. Personally, I would go with Miami over UF, but I expect several pundits to consider UT's game the upset special of the week.

For the record, I dislike Schlabauch because he tends to wear his bias on his sleeve (especially when picking SEC games).

Edit: I would absolutely love to see APSU somehow beat Vandy as the upset of the week, but I think that there is virtually no way that it will happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Can't wait till Monday so we can send him a sizzlin' plate of Western Kentucky Grilled Crow tenderloin!

Schlongbath. Lol. 'Nuff said!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I pick Mark Schlabauch to be wrong. And to lose $$$ if he backs up his mouth with his money.

Reactions: 2 people
I think your score prediction is dead on-in fact i might call a guy that knows a guy and lay a little cash down. Let's do this!

He doesn't sound very confident in the pick. If you watch the video he basically says that it's hard to find a good potential upset this week so he's going with WKU for lack of a better option. Personally, I would go with Miami over UF, but I expect several pundits to consider UT's game the upset special of the week.

For the record, I dislike Schlabauch because he tends to wear his bias on his sleeve (especially when picking SEC games).

Edit: I would absolutely love to see APSU somehow beat Vandy as the upset of the week, but I think that there is virtually no way that it will happen.

I figured it was probably for lack of a decent option. Still if he had done his homework he'd know its a long longshot due to our clear line of scrimmage advantage.

Oh well. He sucks anyway

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lose to WKU. The win over AP doesn't exactly put us in the National Championship picture.

Reactions: 3 people
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lose to WKU. The win over AP doesn't exactly put us in the National Championship picture.

I know your name is meant to be Mr Sweeny, but because i don't like your last comment you will now be known to me as Mrs Weeney. You can re-earn male status with optimism and support.

Carry on.

Reactions: 34 people
Gamblers, how do we feel about the 13.5 (or so) line? Please remove orange shades before responding.

is it Saturday yet?

should be a good game, unfortunately, as I would enjoy a beat down more

VN Store

Back