Marlin Lane out..

Tony Basilio ‏@TonyBasilio 21s

'I talked to the coaches and they tell me Marlin Lane has satisfied requirements and will be back.' Tom Hart

Not surprising. A buddy of mine talked to Marlin this weekend and he said that he expected to be back soon. Marlin said it was a "grades and personal issue" situation.

I wanted to throw in that I think Butch has handled the Lane situation well--totally in-house with no throwing him to the wolves. It's not a major situation but it gives insight on how he intends to run the program. When something major happens (which I'm sure it will) I'll be interested to see his course of action. Dooley had more then a few issues with individuals that though they were bigger than the team, and it got beyond his control. Let's hope Butch is the opposite.

I read some where on Vol Nation from one of our resident Experts , That there was more to the Lane situation than we where hearing . Its on one of the " OH NOES Lane is Out " threads . he was implying this was a Legal Rather than personal issue .

Surely , it was not just grades ?

I personally have no knowledge about any of this . But , that could not have been one of our FANS blowing smoke , could it ?

I read some where on Vol Nation from one of our resident Experts , That there was more to the Lane situation than we where hearing . Its on one of the " OH NOES Lane is Out " threads . he was implying this was a Legal Rather than personal issue .

Surely , it was not just grades ?

I personally have no knowledge about any of this . But , that could not have been one of our FANS blowing smoke , could it ?

We NEVER Blow Smoke! How dare you even bring it up!!

VN Store

Back