Marlin Lane out..

Yes. Neal averaged more than 4. Chaney's awesome air raid didn't really give either player an opportunity, but I felt like all season Lane had a certain big play ability that Neal just didn't have.

Yeah cause he broke so many long runs. Neither back broke much. Also, the lane was hawked down by NC State when he had a clear path. These backs are good complimentary backs but so far they have shown little promise to be the feature back. They can turn it around though and I hope they do.

I like this actually. It really does set the tone and let's players know they can't push CBJ over just because they are the predicted starter.

Do you guys ever really listen to yourselves? So Lane thought he could push CBJ around. Really. Who was the predicted starter? The wording of your statement leaves room for criticism.

Reactions: 1 person
As your psychotherapist I commend you on completing you catharsis exercise. Feel better now? :whistling:

I have been "disciplined" in times past. I got into a real funk when my mom had a stroke and teachers called me lazy, I just wanted to be alone for a bit when an aunt got laid low. Teachers and school counselors branded me as anti-social and disciplined me. A cascade of unfortunate family issues one darn thing after another had me confused. I was snapping at people over trivial matters, taking long walks and missing classes, the counselor was just spouting clique BS hat didn't even address my issue. I was threatened with being expelled from college as a disciplinary action. So when CBJ says disciplinary, you still don't know what happened and like me giving scenarios. Actually my post was simply stating that Lane could have some legitimate reasons for being "disciplined." But somehow that made you broken, I mean initiated a catharsis and strangely interested in what came out of my rear. Having eaten beets yesterday I could have told you if you asked. No hard feelings. It's tax time and I didn't get finished as quickly as I hoped and got up at 4AM hoping to close it up. Freaking government even wit TurboTax and a very uncomplicated life they presume to want to suck 20K for a joint filing. Now single filing and finding we'd pay very significantly less by doing so
. So lay my post off to me being in need of discipline..... :)

.....or some valium or more sleep
:snoring:

.....or some valium or more sleep
:snoring:

Hate to tell you, son, but you're snoring from the wrong orifice. The proper one is located north of your shoulders not sooth of your coccyx. On the other hand, some folks just can't get anything right carry on. :whistling:

Hate to tell you, son, but you're snoring from the wrong orifice. The proper one is located north of your shoulders not sooth of your coccyx. On the other hand, some folks just can't get anything right carry on. :whistling:

The "son, boy, sweetheart" responses are always awesome. Really reinforces maturity in an "internet tough guy", "I take myself entirely too seriously and you should too" sorta way.

Reactions: 2 people
The "son, boy, sweetheart" responses are always awesome. Really reinforces maturity in an "internet tough guy", "I take myself entirely too seriously and you should too" sorta way.

Shucks, the emoticons signalling good nature ribbing didn't work. Oh well. . . .

Evan Woodbery
‏@TennesseeBeat
Rajion Neal says Marlin Lane is back on campus and going through a "sensitive situation." Says he hopes, prays and expects he will be back.
Reply Retweet Favorite More

Reactions: 1 person
Would really like to see Marlin in the spring game, but more importantly, would like to see him in still Orange this fall. We need him now more than ever.

Reactions: 2 people
Tony Basilio ‏@TonyBasilio 21s

'I talked to the coaches and they tell me Marlin Lane has satisfied requirements and will be back.' Tom Hart

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back