Marlon Walls

We need more depth at DE than at LB right now. Witherspoon, I think, will end up coming here too.

We have atleast 3 DE's in this class right now IMO Fowlkes, Johnson, and Williams end up at DE. We got a really good shot at Wells also. Plus, we got Sykes and Williams in juco. Hall will be a DT IMO.

yeah......this weekend could be big. i think we get alexander and i would love to get coples.....doubt that will happen tho

Thats probably why you annoy him, New Coach.....

Justin, think Coples would play in his first year? Or is he a little bit away from rotation?

Justin, think Coples would play in his first year? Or is he a little bit away from rotation?

He's light. 235 lb DE's usually don't get a lot of playing time.

Getting Coples means Enrique Davis will have more of a reason to be a Vol.

Depends on how the other DE's play. There are always injuries to play into account also. I would say that he might get a shot, but only if Williams stays at MLB.

If we get Coples and E. Davis I will be satisfied DT or not.(i don't know if there is a DT out there left who could be a good sec player)

If we get Coples and E. Davis I will be satisfied DT or not.(i don't know if there is a DT out there left who could be a good sec player)

Have you broken down film of all the players? There have been plenty of good DT's that weren't ranked in the top 30. I'm pretty sure Justin Harrell was somewhere in the 30's.

You think we should just go after the highest rated players and not worry about needs. So in a year or two it won't matter if we only have 3 scholarship DT's because we will be loaded at RB and DE.

No frickin dah, go after them but I'm not going to cry when we don't get a DT. :cool2:

We may get a boatload of DT's next year,this year isn't the only one.

VN Store

Back