Marlon Walls

Tell UCLA's QB that leonard did not play End. Because I would bet he still feels the hit Little put on him down the line on an option call. One of the best hits in TN history

Tell UCLA's QB that lenard did not play End. Because I would bet he still feels the hit Little put on him down the line on an option call. One of the best hits in TN history

If you put together the top 100 hits in UT history, Leonard Little would probably have about 40 of them.

He was just a FREAK !!!!!!!!! we do not have that talent anymore.....Moving Donald and Walls would be stupid.

History tells us otherwise. Almost all the highlights I saw of Chris Donald were of him rushing the passer, anyway.

History tells us otherwise. Almost all the highlights I saw of Chris Donald were of him rushing the passer, anyway.

Yeah, he seemed to be a good pass rusher. However, his best play was when he came from midfield and destroyed that RB on the screen.

HVwarrior, Where did this come from with Walls?

Did it catch you off guard?

He wasn't listed on your recruiting list as even a possibility... Are there more potentially like him?

oh,ok. but i thought his grades were good enough.if not im sure he can pull a gator thing ,and take up basket weaving

What? That he wont get in?

Well...that was apparently the hang up early on. Something was said that if he picked his grades up we would offer (I think I read that earlier on this board). That situation sounds a little iffy ... I've been a little concerned about that situation as well. I hope that it works out for him.

VN Store

Back