Marquez North production

I think North will have some success as a Freshman...CBJ uses a lot of WR's and he is by far the most talented...if he can pick up the playbook quick he has a legit shot

I think North will have some success as a Freshman...CBJ uses a lot of WR's and he is by far the most talented...if he can pick up the playbook quick he has a legit shot

I hope he has good hand to hang on to the ball when he takes a big hit goin over the middle. like the hit darick took against cincy in the endzone! that's what I want and expect from north!! be a gluestick!

Spot service with under 25 rec.& under 200 yards. With 3 TDs in mop up duties

Might be higher. Here's why:

He's has the assets of a college level WR right now. But lacks refinement of route running and watching the ball into his hands. However, he's the kind of player that no sensible coach is going to leave sitting on the bench. That's especially true with our current WR situation. His speed is going to make him such a credible down field threat that he will eat up lots of yardage, lots and lots of yardage.

I think we lucked into a Da'Rick Rogers-Justin Hunter hybrid. My only concern is his childhood model is Terrel Owens. Hopefully he means the athletic prowess and not the attitude. If his head is better attached than either DR or TO, we got it made with this guy. If Croom plays as I believe he will, putting them on opposite sides of the line or even the same side will be a nightmare every time we opt to pass. If the QB can get the ball to them, I dare say we will whip Bama by 2-3 points or scare the unholy bejeebers out of them right up to the final whistle.
Yeah when I grow up I want to model myself after Terrell Owens attitude. The fact that someone would even think that. T.O. was a stud on the field and if he models himself after him we'll be ok. The rest is irrelevant he's a good kid.

VN Store

Back