Marvel Cinematic Universe

not sure how it's worse than IM2.

To me it is. IM2 isn't great but I was intrigued with Vanko plus it has Sam Rockwell who makes everything better, plus it introduced Black Widow and had Fury in it.

IM3 felt like an episode of Agents of SHIELD with a bigger budget. I like Guy Pierce but he was a terrible villan and of course the Mandarin crap.

To me it is. IM2 isn't great but I was intrigued with Vanko plus it has Sam Rockwell who makes everything better, plus it introduced Black Widow and had Fury in it.

IM3 felt like an episode of Agents of SHIELD with a bigger budget. I like Guy Pierce but he was a terrible villan and of course the Mandarin crap.

It botched the Mandarin and AIM which would have been a good replacement for Hydra after WS brought it all down.

Plus I hated the stuff with the kid.

just rewatched IM2. Unreal SJ was 23...

Reactions: gainesvol82
Was going to make a new What If specific thread. Getting pretty stoked. App the Star Lord epi & Dr Strange epis are epic.

Reactions: BenGrimm
TF is this movie?

The Eternals. One of Jack Kirby’s last big creations at Marvel. Was kinda obscure until early 2000s when writer Neil Gaimen did an updated miniseries. Some of the concepts from the series have already had mentions in the MCU like the Celestials… or the remains of one, Knowwhere, in GotG.

I loved it! The animation is great. The What If scenario was fun. Hit nostalgia chords from first Cap movie. It’s like a remix of a favorite song.

That aerial scene of Carter just taking out planes was awesome.

I loved it! The animation is great. The What If scenario was fun. Hit nostalgia chords from first Cap movie. It’s like a remix of a favorite song.

That aerial scene of Carter just taking out planes was awesome.
I plan on watching later

Will need its own thread eventually..

Why ? It's going to suck. I had one Eternals comic growing up and it had Spiderman or the Avengers on the cover or I would have never bought it. Marvel has the formula, right now, but Eternals and Shang-Chi are going to lay an egg, imo. Trying to get too cute about making movies about heroes, nobody has ever heard of, the only reason I know 'em, because I'm a comic book nerd and still hated 'em. All the cool B/C list heroes, like Moon Knight and She-Hulk are getting Disney shows, should have given them the movies and the boring a$$ Eternals and Shang-Chi, TV shows. I think the only reason they did the Eternals was because they effed up the Inhumans. Of course, these are my opinions and I have been wrong many times before, but come on the Eternals (who as ever said,"I can't wait for an Eternals movie", nobody) unless it's Gaiman's version, it sucks. Black Widow was decent, Florence Pugh was awesome, but I don't have high expectations for Phase 4, obviously

Reactions: davethevol
Why ? It's going to suck. I had one Eternals comic growing up and it had Spiderman or the Avengers on the cover or I would have never bought it. Marvel has the formula, right now, but Eternals and Shang-Chi are going to lay an egg, imo. Trying to get too cute about making movies about heroes, nobody has ever heard of, the only reason I know 'em, because I'm a comic book nerd and still hated 'em. All the cool B/C list heroes, like Moon Knight and She-Hulk are getting Disney shows, should have given them the movies and the boring a$$ Eternals and Shang-Chi, TV shows. I think the only reason they did the Eternals was because they effed up the Inhumans. Of course, these are my opinions and I have been wrong many times before, but come on the Eternals (who as ever said,"I can't wait for an Eternals movie", nobody) unless it's Gaiman's version, it sucks. Black Widow was decent, Florence Pugh was awesome, but I don't have high expectations for Phase 4, obviously
I agree with this. The Eternals characters just don’t have the appeal that the Avengers or X-men do.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back