Mass Shooting in Atlanta

At first glance, being “massage parlors”, my first take is maybe the shooter took exception to the services he thought these businesses provided from a religious or morality standpoint, if you know what I’m saying. Other possibility is he’s pi$$3d off at the Wuhan flu and thinks this is how he gets even with China. Either way, he’s a nut 🥜 job.

Reactions: AM64
At first glance, being “massage parlors”, my first take is maybe the shooter took exception to the services he thought these businesses provided from a religious or morality standpoint, if you know what I’m saying. Other possibility is he’s pi$$3d off at the Wuhan flu and thinks this is how he gets even with China. Either way, he’s a nut 🥜 job.
Small penis and got laughed at

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
How could I be so blind??? EL thread, white dude.... Gotta be damn Trump’s fault. I just missed the obvious signs and EL was trying to show me the way all along. I feel so ashamed.
Just because the man looks like an inbred redneck, is wearing a carhartt jacket, comes from a county that voted for Trump by a 40 point margin, and wears an archery hat doesn't mean he's a Trump voter. Oh, who am I kidding, of course he's a Trumper.

Last edited:
Just because the man looks like inbred redneck, is wearing a carhartt jacket, comes from a county that voted for Trump by a 40 point margin, and wears an archery hat doesn't mean he's a Trump voter. Oh, who am I kidding, of course he's a Trumper.
I can't wait until we find a video of him complaining about the China virus.

VN Store

Back