Mass Shooting in Atlanta

You’re glossing over 8 people dying so you can troll a little. You’re basically the monkey at the zoo throwing his own poop at people.

I didn't see any commentary in the OP, just a link.

Indianapolis shooting: Four people were shot dead -- including a 7-year-old -- after an argument over a stimulus check, officials say - CNN
210317013632-malik-halfacre-stimulus-check-dispute-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
Oh, look, another white domestic terrorist taken into custody without incident after committing mass murder.
I dont know if causing his car to spin out after the cops performed a "PIT" maneuver counts as without incident.

Dude was caught 150 miles away from the first shooting, so it's not like the cops just so happened to run across him either.

Man in custody after 8 killed in shootings at 3 Atlanta-area massage parlors | KTLA

But I love you bringing more racism into this.

Also this is a very weird spree. ackworth to Buckhead. That's about as different as a big of a wage gap as it comes. And it's a good 30 minute drive at least.

Maybe it's because the gangbanger killings aren't driven by political ideology, while this one in Atlanta could very well be.

Why in the hell does it matter what these idiots that kill people are driven by ? Do you think the people that died cares if it was over a crack rock or a political ideology ? Smh

Why in the hell does it matter what these idiots that kill people are driven by ? Do you think the people that died cares if it was over a crack rock or a political ideology ? Smh
I know if I get shot.... I pray it won’t be for political reasons.

Reactions: AM64
We'll see. You know you suspect--as we all do--that this is ideologically based. 6/8 killed were Asian. 7/8 women. Dude loved "god and guns." Done at a time when attacks on Asians nationwide are spiking because of a dipsh*t POTUS who insisted on blaming Asians for the coronavirus.
Might want to check which race assaults Asians the most before you go into your blame game fakeTyler

We'll see. You know you suspect--as we all do--that this is ideologically based. 6/8 killed were Asian. 7/8 women. Dude loved "god and guns." Done at a time when attacks on Asians nationwide are spiking because of a dipsh*t POTUS who insisted on blaming Asians for the coronavirus.
The only article that I have read on attacks spiking against Asians was in New York City..... that’s not exactly a city full of trumpers but does appear heavily liberal.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I didn't see any commentary in the OP, just a link.
It’s very obvious what he’s after.
Just because the man looks like an inbred redneck, is wearing a carhartt jacket, comes from a county that voted for Trump by a 40 point margin, and wears an archery hat doesn't mean he's a Trump voter. Oh, who am I kidding, of course he's a Trumper.

Just because the man looks like an inbred redneck, is wearing a carhartt jacket, comes from a county that voted for Trump by a 40 point margin, and wears an archery hat doesn't mean he's a Trump voter. Oh, who am I kidding, of course he's a Trumper.
Except for having a more professional look, those could all describe me and even my father. Would you think we are trumpers?

You talk a lot of trash for a person with no noticable life skills outside of ctrl-c/ctrl-v

After being literally ran off the road due to a statewide manhunt.
Yes and he was trapped. Did he come out guns blazing? No he gave up and surrendered. And the police took him into custody as they do with thousands of white and black and hispanic and asian people daily. This myth narrative of "the police coddle white criminals" is the most asisine thing in the anti-police crowd

Except for having a more professional look, those could all describe me and even my father. Would you think we are trumpers?

You talk a lot of trash for a person with no noticable life skills outside of ctrl-c/ctrl-v

This x 1000000000000

VN Store

Back