Mass Shooting in Rock Hill, SC

TNVOLNAVY

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.
Searching for a young black male wearing a hoodie & has a gun..... I can't imagine this to be true.
This report I'm sure is a false report given and will be debunked soon enough. It has to be a white supremacist who's pissed off at the world that's done this.

Searching for a young black male wearing a hoodie & has a gun..... I can't imagine this to be true.
This report I'm sure is a false report given and will be debunked soon enough. It has to be a white supremacist who's pissed off at the world that's done this.
Saw they said they had a suspect (edit- on CNN) and didn't mention the race. We know what that means. Little over 3 months in and the Biden administration is emboldening criminals across the country.

Wow. Thats unusual in this day and age. I read about it on CNN, no mention of the suspects identity.
I've found most of the info that comes directly from the police includes the race.

It's very clear you enjoy trying to play the victim. Interesting that all on this board who do the same seem to be in the same demographic

I’m not a victim (yet) but these good folks and their grandchildren are along with all these folks. AbateHate.com

Denying or suppressing the black on white hate crime in this country is pure evil.

Saw they said they had a suspect (edit- on CNN) and didn't mention the race. We know what that means. Little over 3 months in and the Biden administration is emboldening criminals across the country.
Seems like rioting solved mass shootings like covid solved the flu. Now rioting is not in the spotlight it’s time for mass shootings again.

VN Store

Back