Mass Shooting in Rock Hill, SC

Probably less than they get now because they used proper tackling and blocking techniques instead of going for the highlight reel shots and using the head as a weapon.
I don’t know about all of that. Back in those days basic tackling had very little rules . There were certainly no protocols for concussions like today. Point is, other than maybe OJ who can name a football player in the 20th century that killed multiple people? I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

Thoughts of Rae Carruth because of location and sport.

That POS killed his pregnant gf and his unborn child was born with cerebral palsy because of the incident.

Served 18 years and out. What a justice system.
I remember when he was arrested off of Law Road......between Jackson and Lexington. Some people in Jackson thought that Fred Lane's "friends" were hiding him from authorities. Lane went to college in Jackson and was killed by his girlfriend later. Weird

Reactions: allvol123
I don’t know about all of that. Back in those days basic tackling had very little rules . There were certainly no protocols for concussions like today. Point is, other than maybe OJ who can name a football player in the 20th century that killed multiple people? I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

Ray Lewis???;)

#Bantacklefootball
It's a good idea. In reality, especially in college football, it's nothing more than a modern day version of slave masters watching their mandingos injure themselves for entertainment.

It's a good idea. In reality, especially in college football, it's nothing more than a modern day version of slave masters watching their mandingos injure themselves for entertainment.

You have had some bad takes before and this one ranks near the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Ttucke11
That’s hilarious . My God I hope you’re joking .

Reactions: AM64
Yeah why play the damn race card every damn time. The logical comparison is the gladiators of Ancient Rome. But hey the liberal mind and what not. Liberal mind = 💩
The actual comparison is any athlete choosing to participate in a sport where there is no direct intent to kill. Let's start with the Greeks for their precursor Olympics.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The actual comparison is any athlete choosing to participate in a sport where there is no direct intent to kill. Let's start with the Greeks for their precursor Olympics.
Yeah better comparison I agree. While gladiators were largely slaves they were still rock stars of their day though.

Reactions: AM64
I know CTE isn’t an excuse but I bet you that was the very first thing that popped into your mind when you heard the news.

VN Store

Back