Maurice Couch Tweet

AJeray4TN

His Shirts Don't Wrinkle
via Twitter:

@MoTrilla44: I want to apologize to everyone from my family,teammates, n the Volnation. Im sorry I let u guys down. #orangeswarm #beattheducks #117

Reactions: 110 people
Pure class. However, given the NCAAs trouble in gathering evidence, and their lack of subpoena power, I would have waited to make a statement.

Pretty sure the Yahoo reporter isn't giving up his evidence. At least that was reported yesterday.

Reactions: 12 people
I took a big man to post that. Everyone makes mistakes, it takes guts to own up to them.

Reactions: 7 people
Pure class. However, given the NCAAs trouble in gathering evidence, and their lack of subpoena power, I would have waited to make a statement.

Pretty sure the Yahoo reporter isn't giving up his evidence. At least that was reported yesterday.

Wonder if this means they already have enough evidence?

He could be apologizing for anything. Twitter posts aren't going to be his undoing.

Reactions: 7 people
It's a BS rule anyway. Manzial practically got away with it. Mo Couch should to, but they won't. They'll crucify him like they did Dez Bryant.

Reactions: 4 people
It's a BS rule anyway. Manzial practically got away with it. Mo Couch should to, but they won't. They'll crucify him like they did Dez Bryant.

sly3.gif

Reactions: 85 people
Isn't Mo married with a has a daughter? I've always commended him for doing what he does while having a family! Hope nothing comes of this, bc hes a standup guy, an a VFL!!

Reactions: 2 people
Isn't Mo married with a has a daughter? I've always commended him for doing what he does while having a family! Hope nothing comes of this, bc hes a standup guy, an a VFL!!

Yup. Just checked UTSports and they actually have them listed on his profile.

Not making excuses for him... but being that young, married w/ a kid, going to college and playing D1 football on the biggest stage is hard to do. Let alone holding down a job at the same time to support a family. Probably the reason why he made a couple handshakes.

Reactions: 3 people
College student with a kid, cash was hard to come by, offer was mad and he took it. tough to turn down. He owned up to his mistake.....A lot different than most people whose philosophy is: Deny it until you have no other choice but to say I did it. Mo, mistakes are made throughout all our lives, facing them with honesty:) will go a long way to clean these up. thanks and good luck

Reactions: 5 people
I appreciate his apology, but these guys know the rules and I just wish they would do the right thing.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back