McCullers needs a slap!

I think I have the perfect candidate

chappelle.gif
Love Dave Chappell he is so funny. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

The dude seemed to fight harder than anyone on the line vs. Georgia. I was actually impressed. #baxter

Who is this "mythical", dominating, McCullers you speak of? I just see a large man that can only play about 50% of a game who hasn't "dominated" anyone. If he was so dominate, our LBs wouldn't have to line up in the middle of the field and could maybe cheat to the outside to eliminate the outside runs. Then again, I think GA ran at least 2 of their long runs right up the middle (not sure if he was in there on those)....probably on the sidleines getting oxygen.

Who is this "mythical", dominating, McCullers you speak of? I just see a large man that can only play about 50% of a game who hasn't "dominated" anyone. If he was so dominate, our LBs wouldn't have to line up in the middle of the field and could maybe cheat to the outside to eliminate the outside runs. Then again, I think GA ran at least 2 of their long runs right up the middle (not sure if he was in there on those)....probably on the sidleines getting oxygen.

You do know he had 8 tackles from his NT spot right :peace2:

Why you mad bro? Is it cause my thread has more views than yours? Or do you just hate for a living.

Views and likes are two completely different things pal. If you get your confidence from the amount of people that view your garbage posts on here then life must be hard man. Whatever makes you feel better I reckon. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
The dude seemed to fight harder than anyone on the line vs. Georgia. I was actually impressed. #baxter

Yes, I was very impressed with him! He seemed to be in there mixing it up even better than Sentimore or Couch.

In general, I think those three are playing ok. It is the other eight on D that I hope can step it up tomorrow night.

Views and likes are two completely different things pal. If you get your confidence from the amount of people that view your garbage posts on here then life must be hard man. Whatever makes you feel better I reckon. :good!:

You just seem bitter and I have no idea why. Keeping hating it will get you far in life.

Last edited:
The only person that should even think about hitting Big Dan should be really fast with his hands to hit quick and really fast with his feet to run for his life after he punches him.

Other than that we might try to hire Chuck Norris to be at every game and get all our linemen pissed off and ready to rock before the game and right at the end of halftime.

VFL...GBO!!!

What McCullers needs is HELP. Terrance Cody was good too but he also had really good DE's with him. He also had LB's that were really good with the blitz. They can almost triple team McCullers with our slow blitzes and the DE's.

He's got way more likes based on the number of comments you've both posted.

91% likes for vflgolfer
31% for you.....

So, from this statistic, we can derive that you spew a lot more garbage than he does... Lay off and just enjoy the site without the hate, my friend.

Reactions: 2 people
He's got way more likes based on the number of comments you've both posted.

91% likes for vflgolfer
31% for you.....

So, from this statistic, we can derive that you spew a lot more garbage than he does... Lay off and just enjoy the site without the hate, my friend.

Thank you. Kind Sir.

I was told by my local palm reader that i was dying tomorrow anyway. I will take one for Volnation and slap him. At least it will be a fast death......

Tackling fuel, come on big Dan find it. I think I just heard the msu qb call you a putz

VN Store

Back