Meet the pipe layers union

Also, DD, water pipes must be under pressure, so you don't want them too big or it will get awfully expensive.

Not their brand

Fair enough.

I think us pipe layers need to talk to management.

We should have mandatory post pipe laying sandwiches. Laying pipe takes a lot out of a man, and our employers should recognize that.

You guys should consider less beureaucracy and more pipe laying. I bet not a single pipe has been laid since this union was founded.

Fair enough.

We should have mandatory post pipe laying sandwiches. Laying pipe takes a lot out of a man, and our employers should recognize that.

Maybe you should include nap time in your work schedule. That's what I do but I'm pretty familiar with my one costumer.

Fair enough.

This woman has u in a zen place

Reactions: Weezer
You guys should consider less beureaucracy and more pipe laying. I bet not a single pipe has been laid since this union was founded.

That's because all they do is b!tch about low pay while they only work 15 hours a week.

In reality, all of the illegal immigrants are doing the work around here.

Had an unexpected service call this evening... Layed pipe in the oral canal, and went in to work on a leak...

Woke up this morning only to have to work from behind for a while...

It's rough sometimes...

Keep me in your thoughts bro's.

The night is still young.

Had an unexpected service call this evening... Layed pipe in the oral canal, and went in to work on a leak...

Woke up this morning only to have to work from behind for a while...

It's rough sometimes...

Keep me in your thoughts bro's.

The night is still young.

Damned spider monkeys get all the good calls

Reactions: Weezer
Anything to get the job done. Zebra punches to the horsies, donkey punches, well, you get the idea.

VN Store

Back