Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though the obvious should be a republican majority in both, I'm expecting to see last minute shenanigans from the left that will allow them to maintain a slim majority.
They clearly cheated as shown in 2,000 Mules. That was a nationwide effort backed by Soros. He absolutely has more plans for future elections.

The great realignment

Shifts in the demographics of the two parties' supporters — taking place before our eyes — are arguably the biggest political story of our time.

The big picture: Republicans are becoming more working class and a little more multiracial. Democrats are becoming more elite and a little more white.

The great realignment

Reactions: tbwhhs
Never underestimate the ability of the GOP to completely **** things up and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The democrats lack the creativity to run on anything but “muh Trump!”, but that may be all they need since the GOP can’t pull its nose out of Trump’s ass long enough to matter.

I pray that you are right, but the left's dedication to stupidity is astounding.

As volfanhill said they are more likely to hold serve in the senate even if it's 50-50 but that's still not a given.

If nothing else the Republican need to accomplish 3 goals: 1) thwart the radical Biden administration agenda 2) bring meaningful legislation to the floor that is fair, adds value and security to the American peoples lives and 3) get to the bottom of the Biden administration unchecked corruption and incompetence.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
NY judge: Part of NY absentee voting law is unconstitutional

Freestone opinion noted that the COVID-19 excuse to vote by mail, which was passed into state law after voters rejected a no-excuse voting ballot proposition last year, presents an “Orwellian perpetual state of health emergency.” She described the measure as “cloaked in the veneer of ‘voter enfranchisement.’”

NY judge: Part of NY absentee voting law is unconstitutional

As of tonight? House R+20 or so. I think we end up 50-50 in the Senate again. But if polls keep trending as they have been, might be a 51-49 R Senate majority. Surprise, run weak candidates, get ****** results!!

VN Store

Back