Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T minus 14 days/2 weeks until the mid-term elections.

Here’s my Prediction.

The narrative if:

The Dems hold strong= Proof that protecting our democracy and rejecting bigotry is the foundation America is built on. The voters voices were heard.

A Red Wave occurs= Proof that White Supremacy is still plaguing America. Our democracy is on the brink of collapse. And as usual, F-Trump!

Here’s my Prediction.

The narrative if:

The Dems hold strong= Proof that protecting our democracy and rejecting bigotry is the foundation America is built on. The voters voices were heard.

A Red Wave occurs= Proof that White Supremacy is still plaguing America. Our democracy is on the brink of collapse. And as usual, F-Trump!

My prediction is that the the House is close and the Republicans barely pick it up.

Democrats keep the Senate and it stays 50/50.

My prediction is that the the House is close and the Republicans barely pick it up.

Democrats keep the Senate and it stays 50/50.
The left seems to be fading away in both races as the finish line approaches.

the democrat party, as it is organized today, will never have control of the legislative or executive branch again. The absolute soonest, barring any catastrophic scenario, for a majority liberal party of any sort would be 2032.

the democrat party, as it is organized today, will never have control of the legislative or executive branch again. The absolute soonest, barring any catastrophic scenario, for a majority liberal party of any sort would be 2032.
That’s right about when the asteroid passes close enough that some computer models say it could hit us.
Coincidence?

VN Store

Back